Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptyTue May 11, 2021 5:23 am

Thank you Jill and Bonnie! sunny

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptyTue May 11, 2021 5:32 am

I look forward to see you "play with dolls" thanks to that set Razz

That camel is quite surprising, it's not my cup of tea as you would assume but it's surely interesting visually. And the "baxter" looks nice, why not that breed for the farm ?

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptyTue May 11, 2021 7:46 pm

Many wonderful additions,especially the Brittany!I too have the little bison but thought they were Texas longhorns!!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptyTue May 11, 2021 8:26 pm

Thanks!

Taylor, you weren't wrong! It is a prehistoric one. Wink

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 8:35 pm

Wonderful, you have the salmon. How large is this model? It looks really amazing!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 8:47 pm

Thank you! I am not good with scales, but it is about 10 cm long. Hope that helps!

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptySat May 15, 2021 8:01 am

Thank you, very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptySat May 15, 2021 8:09 am

Thank you for the frogfish pics Very Happy

Your new camel made my day sunny
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptySun May 16, 2021 3:10 pm

Kelly is always great with her shear variety of figures, the SeaWorld figures are just wonderful Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptySat May 29, 2021 1:45 am

A bit late but thanks everyone! I appreciate your comments. Very Happy

I have waited to post these and will explain why shortly...
Lots of goodies here! The upper level was a purchase from our own Fallon. I love reindeer, considered getting the white lioness, didn't, then regretted it so I am happy to have her now. A handsome WIA otter and an unknown kingfisher.  Razz Took a chance on some Breyer miniwhinnies, found a stablemate I love, an ERTL thoroughbred, and chinamal hollow swordfish and some early puppy in my pockets.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

More interesting... upper level is also from Fallon, some PV copy crocodilians I plan on practicing repainting (as I am not too good at reptiles yet), some fun small turtles and a salamander, some chameleons and snakes of no brand. Thank you so much Fallon for all! I found the tortoise set from Schleich and those babies are so cute! But the er... crocodile in the room... Wink My sister was thrift shopping and found some animals, she asked me if I wanted anything. When she sent the photos my draw actually dropped. This 3 piece set crocodile was in the bag! Missing the tail bit sadly (she went back to check for it but no luck... oh well!) I have the "important" bits at least. I know 1 other person with this so I was so excited and chastised her when my sister admitted she thought it was a "trash" toy was gonna toss it if I didn't claim it.

And my other rarities for this week and hence the delay. The only new models are the toucan and wolf, just took a group shot to present the set together. I have been searching for these AAA birds for a few years now. I have been lucky in finding several fairly easily and not going broke over it. I recently found 1 of the toucans and quickly bought it off ebay. Coming from Niagara Falls (Canada side) I figured it would take a little while to reach me. Apparently this toucan knew he was traveling to live in another temperate climate that when he reached kentucky he took a week vacation there! I worried it was lost but it finally reached me. And thus I have only 1 more model to complete the series to find, the green toucan. I also found a TM wolf, and it is always a good day when a new wolf joins the ranks.

Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptySat May 29, 2021 1:55 am

Wow, congrats! I don't know the history of those rarer figures, but always a rush to find something you've been looking for. I loooove all those herps in the second photo, what a group!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptySat May 29, 2021 7:04 am

Wow, many figures- many treasures. What brand are the small crocs and the white/orange snake?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptySat May 29, 2021 7:54 am

Some AAA designs are still very attractive to many of us, namely these perched birds. Congratulations for all your new additions, especially the toucan. The TM wolf is the 1998, isn't it? Also loadas of great figures from Fallon!

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptySat May 29, 2021 8:45 am

Sooo many fantastic additions again- wow! cheers By the end of your year your collection will be amazing, an animal paradise (Although it already is so stunning!Very Happy)
So many lovely models from Fallon, especially those Puppy in my Pockets, so sweet! I have always loved that darling little Terrier on the shoe- and the other Terrier definitely says 'Jack Russell' with that cheeky little face! Very Happy And that lovely Pekingese, another more unusual breed from this brand which is very nice, and such a sweet little dog! sunny
Those AAA birds took my breath away too, they are so beautiful and I had never seen them before!! AAA really can make some real beauties, the Eagle and Kingfisher are wonderful! Good luck with finding the rest of the set! Very Happy Another Wolf too! You are, of course, so good at finding these unusual wolves- there are so many more models of this species than I thought! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptySat May 29, 2021 12:14 pm

Wonderful AAa birds set and I love this 2 pieces croc! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptySat May 29, 2021 2:05 pm

Thank you everyone! Very Happy

Andreas, those crocs and snake are unbranded unfortunately. The crocs appear to be PV imposters and I have never seen the snake before. I will share closer up photos for you soon.

Roger I think it is the 1998 model. Not the most handsome wolf but loads of 90s style charm to him. Wink

I will probably post some of these for species IDs soon too (I have 3 new snapping turtles but I am not a reptile expert so would like to have a better idea of what they may be).

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptySat May 29, 2021 6:22 pm

Wow your toucan completed the perched birds serie..... cheers cheers cheers cheers

You are very lucky, big congrats.
flower flower

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptySun May 30, 2021 12:56 am

Wow, those AAA birds and the croc! Congratulations!

Wrong species, but that Amazon reminds me of the one my mom had.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptySun May 30, 2021 2:32 am

Thanks you two. cheers I still have the green toucan left but maybe the set will be complete someday. drunken

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 7:42 pm

The AAA birds are fantastic cheers

I think, I saw the AAA Humboldt penguin in a shop in the Zoo of Nuremberg 5 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 5:08 pm

Great additions especially the AAA birds!!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 05, 2021 4:31 pm

Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 1:48 am

Here are a few new additions to present.
The giant coral (unmarked) was a pleasant surprise thrift shopping. The schleich appy, unmarked longhorn, mojo rooster, blip toys panda, and tiny draft horse/pony too. The K&M condor and falcon and Albert Heijn gibbon (complete with a tail strangely enough) are models from Ricardo (Stripedhyena) so big thank you!!! And lastly the K&M butterfly was from Fallon (Whitelightningwolf) but didn't make it into the previous presentation due to a damaged wing (all fixed now!). The safari seal pup and bully trilobite were ebay finds. My momma seal finally has her pup in tow and I just love this beautiful bully model.

Hope to get a very exciting parcel in a few weeks' time. bounce

Back to top Go down
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:28 am

Congrats!!!
bounce Applause I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:50 am

A pleasure to trade with you. I'm sure there will be more in the future!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next