Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 5:27 am

Congratulations on some lovely finds, and Aerion looks interesting- great bonus! I especially like the cynognathus, and the Trex is indeed impressive.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 9:46 am

So many wonderful models again! cheers
As I said in another topic, I love that Akita and had never seen him before- such a lovely model of a breed I don't see much, I would love to try and find out the brand one day and will let you know if I ever do! Very Happy He has such a sweet face and lovely colouring! sunny
Three lovely MEG puppies too! cheers I've always really liked that Airedale, in a small model it manages to clearly show the basics of this breed so that it's recognisable! In the US this terrier was sold with the name Darci (Mischief in the UK! Very Happy) That Old English Sheepdog is very sweet too, I've always loved the expression on this pup's face- he was Champion in the US and I think Mungo in the UK! Very Happy And a sweet little Dalmatian too, he had an interesting name in the US- Rook, but was simply Spot in the UK!
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 10:39 am

We found it immaginative when CollectA released a puppy riding a pony. You're much more creative putting them riding a T-rex. Now I understand why scientists concluded they walked in a horizontal posture instead.
Congratulations for all your new models. Very Happy

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 1:46 pm

That Cynognathus is a nice find; might be a little anatomically out of date, but still not bad.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 7:17 pm

Interesting newcomers my friend

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 7:39 pm

Thanks everyone!

Roger, I wondered if anyone would get a good laugh about the Rex-Express!

Blaine, I was very surprised to find it at a thrift store. A unique find at least!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 3:19 pm

Great additions!!!!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 5:46 pm

Thanks Taylor. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 10:36 pm

Finally my packages arrived. :) 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
One AAA reminiscent lion I quite like, a giant TM kudu I quite like despite its size... a whole family of springer/cocker spaniels from mysterious brands... and then I explored a discount shop and found TOMY branded ERTL and Britains models and one proper TOMY pig (also gigantic). The Breyer was a thrift find and she is really sweet looking. Then lastly a small AAA foray, the gnu bull was in a lot with the kudu, then Roger helped me find the last calf to complete the family, I got 2 big ducks and one orca calf to help another mystery. Wink

And the happy blue gnu family in a blue family portrait.

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 10:45 pm

The gnou on the right looks better than the other one.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 9:24 am

Nice additions again. The large Kudu i have never seen before :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 10:58 am

So many lovely additions, so nice to see those wonderful spaniels again, and the horse is stunning! cheers The Gnus are real highlights too, such an achievement to have found the whole family! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 11:26 am

So many figures to enjoy and discuss. I am glad I could be of help with the gnu family. Actually, the whole family works much better than these figures individually, the way they used almost mirrored poses make it look so nice and you surely spotted immediately the best way to photograph them. I added your picture on the AAA Antelopespage on TAW it is just a small page with 7 figures, I am sure you will provide the picture of the gnu calf missing when possible. There are other models in this batch we need pictures, namely that AAA lion, etc. That is probably the large hollow Toy Major kudu from 1998 but I am not sure.
Have you got the orca baby from the same seller of the gnu calf?

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 9:32 pm

Great gnu family! Some people collect a single figure from each species, but I always find that it works better when you have a few that can keep each other company, especially with herd animals such as gnus. And good to see two Britains. The Simmental cow is quite recent, but was only produced for a few years, so it's hard to find.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 9:52 pm

Other nice group. The Breyer and TM are my favorites.

Nice ducks too. Congratulations Paige. flower flower

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 10:07 pm

A not-so-gnew gnu always brings good gnews!
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 10:30 pm

Congrats-some lovely models and especially like the 2 large ducks! Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 6:15 am

Thank you everyone! I love a great gnew pun. Wink

Roger, of course I will be providing some photos for TAW, hopefully tomorrow! The lion is not AAA, there is no stamp, but it seems very similar to their models and I bought it THINKING it was a AAA figure. And yes, the orca calf came from the same seller as the gnu calf you led me to. Thanks again for your huge help! 

Rogerpgvg, thanks for the info on the britains! They were sold as TOMY but I liked the sculpts so I grabbed them. The charolais has a nice fluffy tail you don't usually see in cattle models.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 1:24 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Roger, of course I will be providing some photos for TAW, hopefully tomorrow! The lion is not AAA, there is no stamp, but it seems very similar to their models and I bought it THINKING it was a AAA figure. And yes, the orca calf came from the same seller as the gnu calf you led me to. Thanks again for your huge help! 

I will investigate your lion, it seems quite familiar to me. It is so intringuing about the orca, is it this sale? - the figure pictured seems different and the size is almost half of your orca.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 11:33 pm

Yep, thats the one. I think they just made mistakes in the listing, because AAA is indeed, confusing.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 12:17 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Yep, thats the one. I think they just made mistakes in the listing, because AAA is indeed, confusing.

Confusing is an euphemism and after receiving your picture of it, now I think it is also not the same as this model - Susanne's figure has the fin wrincles similar but the dorsal fin looks pointier and the pose slightly different. Susanne's model seems to have the head in a level higher than the tail and it is not so obvious in your figure. Though, it may be the angle, what do you think? If they are not the same, I need to revisit the AAA Killer whales topic. affraid

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 3:20 am

Here is a comparison of the two new large ducks with their hard to find smaller compatriots.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 8:29 am

Ohhhh Shocked You got the whole AAA gnu family affraid

They are ever so gorgeous , with the special charm that the best of AAA models have cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 11:15 pm

Thank you so much Susanne. I quite like my blue gnu family. Very Happy

At long last, my package from Nando has arrived! First though a few things NOT from him... I found a pretty nice hollow boley rhino at thrift. Since it is a white rhino I kept it as my endangered species program needs every individual it can get! A rattle snake also from thrift, will be customized someday. 3 new Yowies joined me yesterday (such bright, fun colors). The rest is from a trade with Nando. Some superb new Kaiyodo, exciting species and brand for me since I am not able to get many Japanese figures usually. Two nayab birds, the road runner and puffin. Two cape buffalo calves double my calf members of my herd. Some PEC (PV copy) eels which I LOVE. I would like to get the original models someday but these are just as exciting for the time being. And of course, a Shinghing wolf! There is a Takara Tomy Ania wolf also but it was damaged in shipping. If I can fix it, it will then be presented later.

This was a good package to recieve at the moment as my last few days have been rough. My car has a big fix underway currently, my dog Buck had an unscheduled vet appt yesterday for what appears to be some sort of allergic reaction (which is better than I thought the diagnosis was so that actually turned out ok), and some other just morale busting things. To try and fix my mood, I took some outdoor photos you can view here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 11:20 pm

So many goodies lately!! Some really cool models. What a lovely gnu family! And finding a Breyer at a thrift store is always a neat gem. I really love the creatures in your box from Nando, wow, they are all so gorgeous! I will have to someday look into Kaiyodo . . .they keep showing up in my ebay searches, and they are so lovely. Big congrats on these really neat hauls!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next