Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NTC -Turtles in Japan Complete set

Go down 
+2
widukind
kinojun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kinojun

Country/State : USA/NJ

NTC -Turtles in Japan Complete set Empty
PostSubject: NTC -Turtles in Japan Complete set   NTC -Turtles in Japan Complete set EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 1:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: NTC -Turtles in Japan Complete set   NTC -Turtles in Japan Complete set EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 5:27 am

A wonderful set of turtles :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: NTC -Turtles in Japan Complete set   NTC -Turtles in Japan Complete set EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 8:43 am

The best turtle models ever cheers

Thankyou very, very much for sharing these fine photos Applause flower flower flower flower

Stu

Stu

Country/State : Australia / Queensland

PostSubject: Re: NTC -Turtles in Japan Complete set   NTC -Turtles in Japan Complete set EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 12:47 am

Nice to see the full set (I have seven in my collection.).

Thank you, Kinojun. Applause

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: NTC -Turtles in Japan Complete set   NTC -Turtles in Japan Complete set EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 1:26 pm

I'm not a "false wood" base lover but the turtles are really detailed and finely painted it is a pleasure to look them. Thank you for sharing Very Happy

I made a walkaround of the only one I have: The Chinese softshell turtle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: NTC -Turtles in Japan Complete set   NTC -Turtles in Japan Complete set EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 12:50 am

These are really well-done turtles. Also, Kinojun, I enjoy your presentation style with clear pictures/video/comparisons. Smile

I also have only the softshell but it is a gem. The yellow-margined box turtle looks quite similar in details/paint to the Nature of Japan set version. If I could choose one other from this set what would it be scratch ...probably the red-eared slider. It is so intricately painted on the top and bottom.

PostSubject: Re: NTC -Turtles in Japan Complete set   NTC -Turtles in Japan Complete set Empty

Back to top Go down

NTC -Turtles in Japan Complete set
Page 1 of 1