Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CollectA Paraceratherium

Go down 
+3
Bloodrayne
widukind
Bowhead Whale
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

CollectA Paraceratherium Empty
PostSubject: CollectA Paraceratherium   CollectA Paraceratherium EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 8:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hi!
Yesterday, I noticed that the CollectA Paraceratherium was missing on TAI. So, today, I just added it in the site, since I own a copy of this piece.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Paraceratherium   CollectA Paraceratherium EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 8:36 pm

Nice figurine :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Paraceratherium   CollectA Paraceratherium EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 8:49 pm

Unfortunately, in the TAI Taxonomy page, my "CollectA 88313 Paraceratherium" still writes in red, just like if the page didn't exist. But it exists, since I put it in CollectA's page. I don't understand what does not work exactly.
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Paraceratherium   CollectA Paraceratherium EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 9:08 pm

I just checked TAI and I can see your picture.
So what ever you did, it worked. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Paraceratherium   CollectA Paraceratherium EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 10:08 pm

I fixed the problem. The correct link was" CollectA 88313 Paraceratherium - Deluxe".

I works now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Paraceratherium   CollectA Paraceratherium EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 11:54 pm

Thanks Valérie and Christophe. I don't know why I never noticed that this paraceratherium was missing on TAI.

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Paraceratherium   CollectA Paraceratherium EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:26 am

Not missing anymore! Though, I also saw that very few companies represented this animal. Do you think more will be produced in the future?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Paraceratherium   CollectA Paraceratherium EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:55 am

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Not missing anymore! Though, I also saw that very few companies represented this animal. Do you think more will be produced in the future?

The size, is often a factor determinant to a company decide to make an animal. The largest of its kind is often commonly represented in toy shape. There are, obviously, some honorable exceptions and, paraceratheria, as the largest land mammals of ever, are really poorly represented. Maybe they lack any special feature besides the size to be more popular. I hope a company decides to release a new paraceratherium, less giraffe looking than this one, maybe more rhino like and with a richer level of detail. I once loved a lot this figure, I still find it very interesting but it starts looking somewhat outdated and the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is an important mistake.

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Paraceratherium   CollectA Paraceratherium EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 6:06 pm

Very nice picture! This is actually one of my favorite prehistoric species, so I hope someone will make a new one soon. Fortunately, they're smaller than most Sauropods. They shouldn't be all that difficult or expensive to produce.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Paraceratherium   CollectA Paraceratherium EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 9:38 pm

It shows very fine now, - no red letters for the poor beast Very Happy

Thankyou for entering it ! I don't know why I never did , even if I have had it since it was launcehed geek

Again a proof of the excellence of many people working together cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Paraceratherium   CollectA Paraceratherium Empty

Back to top Go down

CollectA Paraceratherium
Page 1 of 1