Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer? Empty
PostSubject: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 2:38 am

Hi everyone! I would like to ask you something. I would like to see a release of a plastic aurochs, but all the aurochs toys are retired. That's why I'm searching for a company that accepts suggestions and have the time to make a submission true (don't worry, it does not has to be immediately). Can anyone tell me a good brand accepting submissions of ideas and having the time to answer them, plzzz? scratch
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 3:19 am

It doesn't hurt to contact the major brands and suggest it Very Happy You never know!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 9:20 am

I know you can reproduce the Club Earth if you ordsr enough sets

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 10:41 am

That's my another question... How much sets I need to buy from Club Earth if I want a reproduction of the Extinct Animals set 1, which contains an aurochs??????
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 9:23 pm

TheAnimalStudyGuy wrote:
That's my another question... How much sets I need to buy from Club Earth if I want a reproduction of the Extinct Animals set 1, which contains an aurochs??????

I hope for an answer soon

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer? EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 5:54 pm

I think it may be worth your while to search out the old retired Aurochs on ebay. This way you can get what you want fairly quickly and inexpensively. While it never hurts to ask a company, they're not guaranteed to listen. They would either have to want it first, or see the species generate enough popularity.

Still, I will pray that you get your figure soon.

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer? EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 6:59 pm

barracudacat wrote:
I think it may be worth your while to search out the old retired Aurochs on ebay.  This way you can get what you want fairly quickly and inexpensively.  While it never hurts to ask a company, they're not guaranteed to listen.  They would either have to want it first, or see the species generate enough popularity.

Still, I will pray that you get your figure soon.

It is definitely tricky...if you want 5000 of them, you can have Safari make one for you! Bullyland has also done commissioned ones--maybe they would be interested (it would be a very appropriate European figure anyway)

Or perhaps Shapeways or another 3D modeler can help you? What's there now is useless, but there are some very skilled creators, even here on STS, that might be able to create what you need!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/

PostSubject: Re: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer? EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 12:39 am

Thanks, sbell! I pretty much don't know how to submit an idea to Bullyland... Via email, or they have a submission page?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer? EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 8:00 am

I got no answer but i ask for other things. I heared Wing Mau will do that.

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 3:19 pm

TheAnimalStudyGuy wrote:
Thanks, sbell! I pretty much don't know how to submit an idea to Bullyland... Via email, or they have a submission page?

Generally you contact them directly via email. It's not usually something they make easy for the public.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?
Page 1 of 1