Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walkaround - Thoroughbred

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Songbird

Songbird

Country/State : Spain

Walkaround - Thoroughbred Empty
PostSubject: Walkaround - Thoroughbred   Walkaround - Thoroughbred EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 4:09 pm

I'm making one post for each Recur model I have. In the very first one of it I talked a little about the brand. You can read more [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

First of all I have to say I'm very proud to be the owner of the last TB model Recur has; it makes my collection a bit special.

This horse is rearing up. As you have already known, I'm a big fan of this position. As the model isn't very heavy, the sculptor used the tail to earn more stability.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HIGHLIGHTS

+ Amazing position for a rearing up model: not to vertical and not to "near-the-floor"

+ Interesting mould for a very popular breed: the head and the neck are just perfect. Legs are also fantastic

+ Beautiful chestnut coat

+ More shadows than other models

+ Hooves have different colour

+ The mark in the brow is fine

+ A lot of movement

COULD BE BETTER...

- The tail isn't very hard. You can touch it and move it

- Hooves aren't made
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround - Thoroughbred   Walkaround - Thoroughbred EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Nice

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround - Thoroughbred   Walkaround - Thoroughbred EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 8:39 pm

This model is really, really nice !!! Much better than the other three, I have seen so far.
Especially I like he head , even if perhaps it is not a typical Thoroughbred .

Is it ther last one they made ? Then the artist is getting better cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround - Thoroughbred   Walkaround - Thoroughbred EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 11:58 pm

Again I agree with Susanne! It is surely the best of all Recur horses you presented. Actually, the result shows an impressive figure and an expressive animal. It also turns clear that they are not as softer as I thought or it couldn't stand like that. Very beautiful and surely it looks impressive in a shelf. Very Happy

Songbird

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround - Thoroughbred   Walkaround - Thoroughbred EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 11:50 am

Now, this boy is the most handsome TB in my collections. I think the other TB are a bit jealous Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround - Thoroughbred   Walkaround - Thoroughbred Empty

Back to top Go down

Walkaround - Thoroughbred
Page 1 of 1