Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2018 Schleich Arctic Fox Walkaround (COMPARISON PHOTOS ADDED!!!)

Go down 
+2
Roger
WhiteLightning Wolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

2018 Schleich Arctic Fox Walkaround (COMPARISON PHOTOS ADDED!!!) Empty
PostSubject: 2018 Schleich Arctic Fox Walkaround (COMPARISON PHOTOS ADDED!!!)   2018 Schleich Arctic Fox Walkaround (COMPARISON PHOTOS ADDED!!!) EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 12:00 am

It's been extremely cold outside lately (hovering in the single digits and negative temps) but I managed to snap a quickie walkaround of the new Schleich Arctic fox I've had for 2 weeks. This will be the only 2018 Schleich I'm adding to my collection. (The wolf pup looks extremely bad...even for me, lol.)

Not too bad of a figure...really wish it was fluffier though.

I will take comparison photos with the previous Schleich arctic fox and Papo arctic fox tomorrow and add them to this thread. (It got dark too quick after I got out of work.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by WhiteLightning Wolf on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Schleich Arctic Fox Walkaround (COMPARISON PHOTOS ADDED!!!)   2018 Schleich Arctic Fox Walkaround (COMPARISON PHOTOS ADDED!!!) EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 1:05 am

Considering the poor assortment of Schleich to 2018, I think it is a very reasonable figure. I am glad it is not clumsy as the poor wolf pup.
I am curious to see the comparison with the previous Schleich Artic fox. I agree with you, if they wanted to make a new Arctic fox, it would be much better if it was fluffy and I think it could work much better with the Schleich style. It is almost hard to understand why they retired the previous version. Another thing that surprises me is why Schleich, the brand of the cute animals, never made a fennec? Well, I like the figure, it surely is one of the few positive points of Schleich for this year and it will join my collection of foxes, of course. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Schleich Arctic Fox Walkaround (COMPARISON PHOTOS ADDED!!!)   2018 Schleich Arctic Fox Walkaround (COMPARISON PHOTOS ADDED!!!) EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 5:25 am

Cute fox

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Schleich Arctic Fox Walkaround (COMPARISON PHOTOS ADDED!!!)   2018 Schleich Arctic Fox Walkaround (COMPARISON PHOTOS ADDED!!!) EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 4:06 pm

I'm relieved to see that Schleich took the effort to actually paint eyes on this fox and not just give it black spider/demon eyes like they do on their horses and dogs these days.
I quite like this one.

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Schleich Arctic Fox Walkaround (COMPARISON PHOTOS ADDED!!!)   2018 Schleich Arctic Fox Walkaround (COMPARISON PHOTOS ADDED!!!) EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 11:45 pm

Comparison photos!

Comparison with Papo Polar Fox

Comparison with retired Schleich Arctic Fox

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Schleich Arctic Fox Walkaround (COMPARISON PHOTOS ADDED!!!)   2018 Schleich Arctic Fox Walkaround (COMPARISON PHOTOS ADDED!!!) EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 2:04 am

Wonderful comparison pictures! It is really a good figure and they improved the eyes as it was pointed before. I think Papo is more realistic but Schleich's is a respectable figure too.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Schleich Arctic Fox Walkaround (COMPARISON PHOTOS ADDED!!!)   2018 Schleich Arctic Fox Walkaround (COMPARISON PHOTOS ADDED!!!) EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 8:09 am

I still prefer Papo though the new Schleich is better than the previous one.

Thank you for the good pics Fallon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barti

Barti

Country/State : Polish

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Schleich Arctic Fox Walkaround (COMPARISON PHOTOS ADDED!!!)   2018 Schleich Arctic Fox Walkaround (COMPARISON PHOTOS ADDED!!!) EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 1:56 pm

great photos and a great figure Applause I still did not see novelties in stores thanks for sharing cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Schleich Arctic Fox Walkaround (COMPARISON PHOTOS ADDED!!!)   2018 Schleich Arctic Fox Walkaround (COMPARISON PHOTOS ADDED!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

2018 Schleich Arctic Fox Walkaround (COMPARISON PHOTOS ADDED!!!)
Page 1 of 1