Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2018 - Help Needed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

Fair - Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2018 - Help Needed Empty
PostSubject: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2018 - Help Needed   Fair - Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2018 - Help Needed EmptySat 3 Mar 2018 - 15:57

Hi guys

I went to the annual toy fair and took lots of photos of Schleich, Papo and Breyer but I have not had the chance to post them.  Anyone have any ideas of a free site where I can upload images in bulk and then obtain bulk image weblinks? In th epast I had to upload each photo individually and the site I used has disappeared and now I am back to square one...help! :-)

thanks
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2018 - Help Needed   Fair - Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2018 - Help Needed EmptySat 3 Mar 2018 - 18:15

PM send.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2018 - Help Needed   Fair - Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2018 - Help Needed EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 8:34

It seems to be a serious problem that these servers aren't to be trusted , - or darned expensive Suspect

But here is one...as long as it lasts [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2018 - Help Needed   Fair - Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2018 - Help Needed EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 12:17

The one that runs through STS (Servimg.com) had always worked for me and seems pretty easy. I think you may be able to create an album and post a link to it.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2018 - Help Needed   Fair - Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2018 - Help Needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2018 - Help Needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: