Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are Kaiyodo’s 2015 Capsule Q figures PVC?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

Are Kaiyodo’s 2015 Capsule Q figures PVC? Empty
PostSubject: Are Kaiyodo’s 2015 Capsule Q figures PVC?   Are Kaiyodo’s 2015 Capsule Q figures PVC? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 12:42 am

One of my biggest pet peeves with Kaiyodo was their fragile, extremely brittle figures. I gave up buying them. One thing I appreciate about the Colorata and Kinto Favorite figures I own (or will own) is that they’re far more durable and are made of PVC/ABS. However, I saw some prehistoric Capsule Q Encyclopedia figures that are supposedly more durable. Are these newer figures PVC/ABS? Do you still have to put them together like, say, the Dinotales? Thanks.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Are Kaiyodo’s 2015 Capsule Q figures PVC?   Are Kaiyodo’s 2015 Capsule Q figures PVC? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 2:43 am

Thanks for the informations. study

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Are Kaiyodo’s 2015 Capsule Q figures PVC?   Are Kaiyodo’s 2015 Capsule Q figures PVC? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:29 am

My geckos are made in PVC. I will look for others too, but i have no Dinotales.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
stargatedalek

stargatedalek

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Are Kaiyodo’s 2015 Capsule Q figures PVC?   Are Kaiyodo’s 2015 Capsule Q figures PVC? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Kaiyodo seems to alternate. The soil invert set for example has some in hard plastic/resin and some in soft flexible plastic, and I believe a few have some parts of each. Whereas the bird garden set seems to have used a plastic more in between, something equivalent to the Favorite soft models or Safari ltd. etcetera.

Though most still have some assembly, the Capsule-Q Museum figures definitely aren't as "puzzle-y" as the older Dinotales and Choco-Q.

PostSubject: Re: Are Kaiyodo’s 2015 Capsule Q figures PVC?   Are Kaiyodo’s 2015 Capsule Q figures PVC? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are Kaiyodo’s 2015 Capsule Q figures PVC?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Kaiyodo - Furuta-
Jump to: