Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A good new and a bad new

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhombo Eric

Rhombo Eric

Country/State : France, Brittany

A good new and a bad new  Empty
PostSubject: A good new and a bad new    A good new and a bad new  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:31 pm

The last migration birds dinosaurs are back in Britanny! The travel was long for the heavy sauropods. Most of them come from the remote jurassic. Spring can now start. That is the good new.

The bad new is only one giraffe is here this year. Since the last few years, the remaining giraffes have been joining in the sauropod herds to feel less lonely. Giraffe poaching goes on in order to supply the toy market demand. How many giraffes do you have in your collection?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: A good new and a bad new    A good new and a bad new  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:58 pm

Very nice photo ....and........poor giraffe.

75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A good new and a bad new    A good new and a bad new  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 6:28 pm

sunny sunny sunny sunny cheers cheers sunny sunny sunny
There seem to be some big things in Brittany. Not just the famous menhirs (German: Menhire)
also dinosaurs and giraffes. Certainly a scientific sensation!

Or - maybe the dinosaurs are from the "Parc de Préhistoire de Bretagne" for a visit?  Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes, the giraffe seems a little bit lonely, but have in mind: The nature always finds a solution.  Idea
Maybe there are still friends somewhere?

For your question: At the moment I have about 40 giraffes in my collection, the oldest is about 104 years old, almost the age as the dinosaurs. The youngest giraffe is only a few years old. Wink Thank you for the nice story. sunny

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A good new and a bad new    A good new and a bad new  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 10:49 pm

Seeing the striking pattern of a giraffe, I think how many sauropods and other prehistoric creatures had striking patterns too. I see Britanny fauna is in good shape these days. By the way, I don't have many giraffes, just a few but one of them is from Britains not Britanny. Wink Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A good new and a bad new    A good new and a bad new  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 1:29 pm

lol! lol!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good new and a bad new    A good new and a bad new  Empty

Back to top Go down

A good new and a bad new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Dioramas & Outdoor photos-
Jump to: