Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Requested: Tibetan Sand Fox Walkaround

Go down 
+4
widukind
landrover
Roger
WhiteLightning Wolf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

Requested: Tibetan Sand Fox Walkaround  Empty
PostSubject: Requested: Tibetan Sand Fox Walkaround    Requested: Tibetan Sand Fox Walkaround  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 10:19 am

As requested by Anasta, here is a walkaround of the unknown brand Tibetan Sand Fox figure I acquired recently. My apologies if a walkaround already exists for it. Embarassed

I don't think this a resin or polystone figure as it appears moulded and has seam lines like a plastic figure would. The front legs on mine are slightly bendable and it is lightweight. (Too light for a resin/polystone figurine) Instead, I believe it is a type of moulded hard plastic.

Maybe someday we will find out the brand and material.

Now photos:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is a bigger figure than I first thought but loaded with details. The paint work is also exceptional. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Requested: Tibetan Sand Fox Walkaround    Requested: Tibetan Sand Fox Walkaround  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 11:58 am

Wonderful walk around, Fallon! cheers
This is a very rare species in figure, I have lots of foxes as you do too and I believe it is the single representative of its species in your collection as it is in mine. The sculpt is quite good with a somewhant enforced character that helps identifying the main features of this particular animal.
The figure is bigger than what we are used but it is far from being a big figure at all as we can confirm from your pictures. I remember searching a little when I obtained mine from our Iranian friend Masoud and I believe it was a series of a few figures, made for a Museum by a certain sculptor. Apparently, they're not branded nor even attached to a brand. I have also a Chinese pangolin and there is a sloth, a Himalayan marmot and a long-eared hedgehog.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Requested: Tibetan Sand Fox Walkaround    Requested: Tibetan Sand Fox Walkaround  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 1:41 pm

Beautiful pictures, cheers

I would like have this figure.

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Requested: Tibetan Sand Fox Walkaround    Requested: Tibetan Sand Fox Walkaround  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 7:20 pm

It is a beauty. At Taobao was written the material is plastic. So i hope for plastic and can await to get mine :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Requested: Tibetan Sand Fox Walkaround    Requested: Tibetan Sand Fox Walkaround  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 8:42 pm

WOW ! Fallon, this is just wonderful !!! Thankyou very much for the walkaround !!!!

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Requested: Tibetan Sand Fox Walkaround    Requested: Tibetan Sand Fox Walkaround  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:27 am

This model is so nice. It is great how the sculptor catched the typical  expression of the Tibetan sand Fox`s face :)
I`m also happy to have this model and I can also confirm, that the material is plastic Wink

Thank you for the great photos Fallon sunny

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Requested: Tibetan Sand Fox Walkaround    Requested: Tibetan Sand Fox Walkaround  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:50 am

I had made a walkaround of it, changed the photos because of the PhotoBucket problem.
Yet, now the photos are again not visible. XD So, happy that there is a new walkaround around XD

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Requested: Tibetan Sand Fox Walkaround    Requested: Tibetan Sand Fox Walkaround  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 12:21 am

Thank you very much for amazing walkaround, Fallon!

It is the first and absolutely great model of this species that I've ever seen! This anatomy, details, face expression, long mouth, coliring... I like all of that! Hope to get one for mine soon I love you

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requested: Tibetan Sand Fox Walkaround    Requested: Tibetan Sand Fox Walkaround  Empty

Back to top Go down

Requested: Tibetan Sand Fox Walkaround
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies :: Unclassified Modern companies walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: