Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Cane Toad repaint Japanese Toad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stargatedalek

stargatedalek

Country/State : Canada

Safari Cane Toad repaint Japanese Toad Empty
PostSubject: Safari Cane Toad repaint Japanese Toad   Safari Cane Toad repaint Japanese Toad EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 6:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was quite taken by the Kitan Club Japanese common toad, and it's had a perfect perch on top of my monitor for the past couple months. But it seemed a little lonely, so I repainted my spare Safari ltd. Cane Toad from the venomous creatures tube set as a Japanese common toad (Bufo japonicus).

The colours are a touch off, but they vary a fair bit in colour naturally.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Cane Toad repaint Japanese Toad   Safari Cane Toad repaint Japanese Toad EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 7:07 pm

Very nice repaint :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Cane Toad repaint Japanese Toad   Safari Cane Toad repaint Japanese Toad EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 12:41 am

That's a perfect pair for your lonely Kitan. You did a very good work. Well, the Safari figure is great on its own but I think the final work is so good that we forgive you for using it. Laughing Frogs and toads are so amazing figures. I will remember of putting one of these creatures, namely a lifesized one in my wish list. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Cane Toad repaint Japanese Toad   Safari Cane Toad repaint Japanese Toad EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:47 pm

Amazing !!! Beautyful !!! What a great job you did ! I love them Applause

It must be very difficult to paint the knobby skin , but you did really well cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Cane Toad repaint Japanese Toad   Safari Cane Toad repaint Japanese Toad Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Cane Toad repaint Japanese Toad
Page 1 of 1