Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ravensden animals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Ravensden animals Empty
PostSubject: Ravensden animals   Ravensden animals EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:03 pm

Found these sets in a local shop-they came as two sets with some vehicles and a helicopter but I will be sending the vehicles to a second hand shop.They are made by a company called Ravensden.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Ravensden animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravensden animals   Ravensden animals EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:58 pm

I never heard that before. Interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

Ravensden animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravensden animals   Ravensden animals EmptySun May 20, 2018 2:29 am

I like these animals, specially the giraffe and hippo.

Thanks for sharing Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Ravensden animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravensden animals   Ravensden animals EmptySun May 20, 2018 7:21 pm

Ravensden used or still uses many AAA moulds. Those are probably not AAA but much probably some kind of random China oem stuff sold by Ravensden brand. Thanks for showing. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Ravensden animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravensden animals   Ravensden animals EmptyWed May 23, 2018 2:28 pm

Great and interesting models Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Ravensden used or still uses many AAA moulds. Those are probably not AAA but much probably some kind of random China oem stuff sold by Ravensden brand. Thanks for showing. Very Happy

Thanks for the info, Roger.

It rings a bell in my old head....could it be a beautyful AAA fish, I got from a nice croc, which wore a tag saying Ravensden ? scratch Very Happy

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Ravensden animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravensden animals   Ravensden animals EmptyWed May 23, 2018 8:37 pm

The models are marked made in china but the box said Ravensden.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Ravensden animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravensden animals   Ravensden animals EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 11:50 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Great and interesting models  Very Happy

Roger wrote:

Thanks for the info, Roger.

It rings a bell in my old head....could it be a beautyful AAA fish, I got from a nice croc, which wore a tag saying Ravensden ? scratch Very Happy

Old head? Well, we may be both a little old once it was already almost 8 years ago! Shocked Check the topic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very good head you have. cheers
Revisiting it, now I see how good that clownfish is. :)

Ravensden animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravensden animals   Ravensden animals Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravensden animals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies-
Jump to: