Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose

Go down 
+2
widukind
landrover
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mollymalfunction

mollymalfunction

Country/State : Indiana, USA

An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose  Empty
PostSubject: An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose    An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:46 am

Hello all!
I know I haven't posted anything in a while but today I found something very odd at Hobby Lobby here in Indiana, US. It's a green Mojo Fun moose! You can tell he acquired this odd paint job at the factory. How could this have happened to him? I bought him anyway because I found this so odd. How did he ever make it past quality control and onto the floor? Nevertheless I'm excited to have a rare "camo moose" in my collection lol! I can tell this wasn't painted on him later, it's clearly factory paint. Does anyone know the painting process of Mojo? Thank you all! An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose  Img_8710
An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose  Img_8711
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose    An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:46 am

My god ¡ cheers is very rare color. I like much this figure. Applause Applause

Thanks for sharing.

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose    An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 5:24 am

Nice moose :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
mollymalfunction

mollymalfunction

PostSubject: Re: An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose    An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:45 pm

Haha thank you both very much :) he was too silly looking to resist
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose    An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 3:46 pm

Mojö Fun have experienced more than a single factory to find the best manufacturing formulas to give a better quality to their products. Though, it is not normal than a green moose shows up in a shop display. On the other hand, manufacturing aberrations are sometimes very valued among collectors, especially among popular brands. I understand your enthusiasm while watching such a bizarre painting and I think it was a good decision to get one of these. Thanks for sharing with us. Very Happy

mollymalfunction

PostSubject: Re: An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose    An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 5:05 pm

Thank you Roger! He was the only moose like this at the store, they had two others but both were the normal painting. It's too bad he had a couple of scratches but it kind of adds to his character. He got a home where he will certainly be valued!
Back to top Go down
mojochris

mojochris

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose    An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 1:15 pm

mollymalfunction wrote:
Hello all!
I know I haven't posted anything in a while but today I found something very odd at Hobby Lobby here in Indiana, US. It's a green Mojo Fun moose! You can tell he acquired this odd paint job at the factory. How could this have happened to him? I bought him anyway because I found this so odd. How did he ever make it past quality control and onto the floor? Nevertheless I'm excited to have a rare "camo moose" in my collection lol! I can tell this wasn't painted on him later, it's clearly factory paint. Does anyone know the painting process of Mojo? Thank you all!

Sorry I'm late to this thread! lol!

If at all possible would you mind sending me a photo of the markings on the underside of the product? (The batch number on the label would be great if you still have it too)

Nobody is in trouble but its worth keeping track of these things just incase we get any more errors like this reported!

No worries if it cant be done but just thought I'd ask. Very Happy

An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose  Ia211ED
Back to top Go down
http://www.mojofun.eu
mollymalfunction

mollymalfunction

PostSubject: Re: An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose    An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 8:44 pm

I'm also sorry it took me so long to reply back to you! I have been, and currently am, out of the country on vacation Very Happy I will happily send you pictures of this as soon as I am home at the end of the month. Thank you very much for reaching out to me.
Back to top Go down
mojochris

mojochris

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose    An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 8:45 pm

mollymalfunction wrote:
I'm also sorry it took me so long to reply back to you! I have been, and currently am, out of the country on vacation Very Happy  I will happily send you pictures of this as soon as I am home at the end of the month. Thank you very much for reaching out to me.

Thank you so much! That's very appreciated, enjoy your vacation!

An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose  Ia211ED
Back to top Go down
http://www.mojofun.eu
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose    An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 8:55 pm

I want one green Mojo moose.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose    An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 9:27 pm

landrover wrote:

I want one green Mojo moose.

Me too cheers bounce cheers

What a wonderful find you got there !!! Applause cheers Applause

I love the white legs ! Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose    An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose  Empty

Back to top Go down

An interesting find: Green Mojo Moose
Page 1 of 1