Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Procon (collecta) goat 82212

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rakel

Country/State : Denmark

Procon (collecta) goat 82212 Empty
PostSubject: Procon (collecta) goat 82212   Procon (collecta) goat 82212 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 2:46 pm

I have this goat from procon and on TAI it says, that it is a collectA figure.
I could not find any pictures of goat from collectA, so if anyone knows if this goat has the number I found or if it is another figure, I would like to know.
If it is relevant for TAI, then you are welcome to use the pictures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Rakel on Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Procon (collecta) goat 82212   Procon (collecta) goat 82212 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 2:51 pm

Rakel wrote:
I have this goat from procon and on TAI it says, that it is a collectA figure.
I could not find any pictures of goat from collectA, so if anyone knows if this goat has the number I found or if it is another figure, I would like to know.
If it is relevant for TAI, then you are welcome to use the pictures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"CollectA is a large manufacturer of toy animals based in Hong Kong. Their parent company is Procon Asia, and earlier released figures include both Procon and CollectA on tags. The CollectA trademark is now predominant. They produce a full range of animal types but are best known for their extensive line of Prehistoric Life featuring many unusual species." look at here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: Procon (collecta) goat 82212   Procon (collecta) goat 82212 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 4:06 pm

Yes, I found the info, but I could not figure out if the mentioned billy goat is this figure or not?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Procon (collecta) goat 82212   Procon (collecta) goat 82212 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 10:24 pm

Ohh, yes ! It is the Billy goat from CollectA , - Andreas says it well Very Happy

But we have no pictures of him in TAI, - may we use yours , please ? sunny

Rakel

PostSubject: Re: Procon (collecta) goat 82212   Procon (collecta) goat 82212 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 9:48 pm

Thank you then he will be “booked” under that number in my system.
Yes of course you can use the pictures, I would be honoured!
Do you need the pictures directly or are the uploaded ones good enough?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Procon (collecta) goat 82212   Procon (collecta) goat 82212 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 11:09 pm

Rakel, once everything is clear now, I'd like to ask you to use the correct codes while posting your pictures. I edited your first post to make them display with a larger size. The code you used is to show them as miniatures as you can see in Andreas quoting. It is the code just after the one you're using. Let me know if you need more help. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Procon (collecta) goat 82212   Procon (collecta) goat 82212 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 10:54 am

Oh, I haven’t quite figured out how to post the pictures yet, but I will will try to remember to use the bigger size in the future. Thank you for editing them for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Procon (collecta) goat 82212   Procon (collecta) goat 82212 Empty

Back to top Go down

Procon (collecta) goat 82212
Page 1 of 1