Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaiyodo owls 3 booklet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Kaiyodo owls 3 booklet Empty
PostSubject: Kaiyodo owls 3 booklet   Kaiyodo owls 3 booklet EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 6:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo owls 3 booklet   Kaiyodo owls 3 booklet EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:15 pm

Surely owls are very popular in Japan consdiering the number of sets featuring these lovely creatures. However, I don't understand why they do not expand the diversity of species in their new sets. I suspect the Eurasian eagle-owl is a new species when comparing with the previous sets, even if it is common outside Japanese companies, but all other species were released previously by Kaiyodo. It would be fantastic to collect several species in different sets, surely the enthusiasm around them could increase.
Beatrice posted these on TAI, here is the link. cat

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo owls 3 booklet   Kaiyodo owls 3 booklet EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:23 pm

Roger wrote:
Surely owls are very popular in Japan consdiering the number of sets featuring these lovely creatures. However, I don't understand why they do not expand the diversity of species in their new sets. I suspect the Eurasian eagle-owl is a new species when comparing with the previous sets, even if it is common outside Japanese companies, but all other species were released previously by Kaiyodo. It would be fantastic to collect several species in different sets, surely the enthusiasm around them could increase.
Beatrice posted these on TAI, here is the link. cat

Yes i know. But i think Kaiyodo have lots of species that no other brand have too :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo owls 3 booklet   Kaiyodo owls 3 booklet EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 10:43 pm

OHHH! They are absolutely adoreable drunken

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo owls 3 booklet   Kaiyodo owls 3 booklet Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaiyodo owls 3 booklet
Page 1 of 1