Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Rhinos ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Plahotiere

Plahotiere

Country/State : Germany

White Rhinos ...  Empty
PostSubject: White Rhinos ...    White Rhinos ...  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 10:01 am

For some members I am already known as a collector of Plaho, Lineol and Marolin figures. But I still collect some other brands, but here only "special" animals. Currently I'm looking for a white rhino. Unfortunately, there is nothing about it at Plaho and Schleich. From Mojo and Collecta I know pictures of the characters. Do they fit the size of the blender? What other white rhinos are there from other brands? Thanks and best regards!
Back to top Go down
https://www.tberg.de/spielzeug/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

White Rhinos ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Rhinos ...    White Rhinos ...  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 6:18 pm

Welcome back :). Take a look on the toy animal wiki :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

White Rhinos ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Rhinos ...    White Rhinos ...  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 6:37 pm

Hello, dear friend !!! cheers

As Andreas says, TAI shows a lot of white rhinos.
If there is one or more that you like, tell me, and if I have it, I can try to make a picture to compare it/them with a PLAHO model Very Happy

Sponsored content

White Rhinos ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Rhinos ...    White Rhinos ...  Empty

Back to top Go down

White Rhinos ...
Page 1 of 1