Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

North American Tube

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

North American Tube Empty
PostSubject: North American Tube   North American Tube EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:53 pm

Got this on holidays in Florida-the North American tube in a bookstore!Toy shops seem to be few and far between![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: North American Tube   North American Tube EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:59 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: North American Tube   North American Tube EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 8:25 pm

This is surely a long lived tube once it was released 20 years ago! Shocked K&M tubes are really nice and I have one of the figures of this tube in my collection. Can you guess which? Laughing

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: North American Tube   North American Tube EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 9:25 pm

The lovely little fox!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: North American Tube   North American Tube EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 11:37 pm

Taos wrote:
The lovely little fox!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Laughing Of course you guessed. It was Beatrice who gave it to me and she teached me that it is not the same as the one of the European tube that I still miss.

PostSubject: Re: North American Tube   North American Tube Empty

Back to top Go down

North American Tube
Page 1 of 1