Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Play Visions Heavy Horse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

Play Visions Heavy Horse Empty
PostSubject: Play Visions Heavy Horse   Play Visions Heavy Horse EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 1:14 pm

At a local flea market I found these two identic little horses. Underneath they have the small PV sign in a circle, the year 1999 and the words China and Horse. Here they are:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Heavy Horse   Play Visions Heavy Horse EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 2:35 pm

Interesting catch! It could be, that the horses were sold in these set  by "Nature park".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by 75senta75 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Heavy Horse   Play Visions Heavy Horse EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:00 pm

Yes, you are right! Thank you for the link Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Heavy Horse   Play Visions Heavy Horse EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:21 pm

Yvette immediately identified them! cheers However, Play Visions bears a kind of never ending interest. We have the farm set already listed on TAI but, we can see there some "dramatic" variations, try to check the page of the goose or the page of the pig, for instance. It shows that we still have some little things to know about the farm sets. It also tells your horse is number [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of the set but I suspect the identification of it as a Shire was my personal invention. geek Sometimes I am also quite optimistic identifying figures although I think it is a quite nice looking little horse figure. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Heavy Horse   Play Visions Heavy Horse EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 5:01 pm

Nice catch, congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Heavy Horse   Play Visions Heavy Horse EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 9:42 pm

They are cute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Heavy Horse   Play Visions Heavy Horse Empty

Back to top Go down

Play Visions Heavy Horse
Page 1 of 1