Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some farm and forest animals by ELC

Go down 
+3
Roger
widukind
75senta75
7 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

Some farm and forest animals by ELC  Empty
PostSubject: Some farm and forest animals by ELC    Some farm and forest animals by ELC  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:21 pm

The animal figures by ELC are hard to find in Germany.
Not at the local shops, usually not at flea markets or even on Ebay Germany they are very rarely.
They are offered on Ebay UK. What´s about the flea markets in the UK? Can you find ELC animals there more often? question

You find more informations about ELC figures in these STS topics for example:

See here  arrow  https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t4105-some-small-elc-are-safari-ltd and also here.

arrow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

arrow TAI  arrow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So, some days ago at a local flea market here in town, I found these animals by ELC. I could not resist and took them with me, although I reduce my collection a bit for the moment.

The seller has bought them many years ago in UK. I particularly like the fallow deer. Maybe they are looking a bit toyish, but they have these special very nice vintage character.

arrow First the farm animals. Here they are.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

arrow Now the forest animals. The fallow deer and a fox.

arrow Now all my old and new figures by ELC.

Last edited by 75senta75 on Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Some farm and forest animals by ELC    Some farm and forest animals by ELC  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:33 pm

Figurines with a lot of charme :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
catsy

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Some farm and forest animals by ELC    Some farm and forest animals by ELC  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:37 pm

I have the fallow deer and possibly a couple of the others.  I think they came with a farm building set that my son got (still have the farm too).
The cow is cute.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Some farm and forest animals by ELC    Some farm and forest animals by ELC  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:30 am

Curiously they also have a vintage look to me. Mainly these caprines! Your fallow deer version is quite nice and the lying cow is perhaps the most beautiful of them all. The only one I have is the fox and TAI miss some of them. Wink Congratulations!

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Some farm and forest animals by ELC    Some farm and forest animals by ELC  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:17 am

Very nice ELC animals . I have the fallow deer too.

The Ram family are splendid, beautiful faces.

Thanks for the informations. congrats cheers cheers cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Some farm and forest animals by ELC    Some farm and forest animals by ELC  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 10:35 am

Fantastic finds cheers
I agree with Roger that the cow is extremely charming, but they are all great Wink

No wonder that they are mainly found in the UK, as the shain of shops is only there. But fortunately people bring toys home when visiting.

catsy

PostSubject: Re: Some farm and forest animals by ELC    Some farm and forest animals by ELC  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 6:13 pm

Just been through my son's collection. We have a Jersey Bull, a Reindeer, a Fallow Deer and a Shire Mare.

The Jersey cows are cute.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Some farm and forest animals by ELC    Some farm and forest animals by ELC  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 5:52 pm

catsy wrote:
Just been through my son's collection.  We have a Jersey Bull, a Reindeer, a Fallow Deer and a Shire Mare.

The Jersey cows are cute.

Ohh! I would love to see a picture of the shires Very Happy

catsy

PostSubject: Re: Some farm and forest animals by ELC    Some farm and forest animals by ELC  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 9:26 pm

I'll have to work out how to post a photo. (I should probably ask my son Very Happy ) . From memory, she is quite reddish coloured.

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Some farm and forest animals by ELC    Some farm and forest animals by ELC  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 pm

ELC are quite easy to find here in the UK on Ebay and at boot fairs and second hand shops!Here is a picture of the Shires for Susanne![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Some farm and forest animals by ELC    Some farm and forest animals by ELC  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 10:39 pm

There are also 2 versions of the goats and sheep made by ELC Smile

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Some farm and forest animals by ELC    Some farm and forest animals by ELC  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 6:42 pm

Thanks Taylor, it is turning into a very interesting topic about ELC. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Some farm and forest animals by ELC    Some farm and forest animals by ELC  Empty

Back to top Go down

Some farm and forest animals by ELC
Page 1 of 1