Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
widukind
costicuba
7 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus  Empty
PostSubject: Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus    Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 4:50 am

Quetzalcoatlus ,
this majestic pterosaur is known from the Late Cretaceous of North America. It is one of the largest-known flying animals of all time.
With a wingspan : 11–15 m, weight: around 200–250 kg and height around 5 m ... Quetzalcoatlus could look the giraffe straight in the eye !

This year, Papo gave us some wonderful dinosaur models again and I choose 3 of them for my collection.
Compsognathus, Therizinosaurus and Quetzalcoatlus.
I love all 3 of them, but maybe the Quetzalcoatlus is my favorite.

That`s why please forgeve me, but prepare yourself for a lot of photos  Very Happy

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr. Papo Quetzalcoatlus :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Let`s see it with his closed beak :

I just love all details wich this Papo sculptor puted on this great sculpt.
Let`s see them closer :

Straight in the eye  cyclops

Everywere, where I read about Quetzalcoatlus , it says this : ``Quetzalcoatlus could look the giraffe straight in the eye``  Shocked
Let`s see if this is a true   Very Happy
Here it is, together with the new 2018 Papo Giraffe :

And Yes, if this Quetzalcoatlus goes straight up , with his height around 5 m, the Giraffe will give him a kiss  Laughing

But let`s see him with another wonderful Papo model - Tupuxuara :

They stand great next to each other :)

And one last photo , especially for TAI . Finally I found a Lego block for my TAI photos   cheers  

So, this is our new Papo Quetzalcoatlus and I have to say, I just love it !
This great pose, all amazing details, wonderful paint job ... everything is just perfect .

What do you think ?  Very Happy
Thank`s for watching.  sunny

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus    Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 8:04 am

A very very nice figurine

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus    Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 9:09 am

WOW ! Kosta, you are so right ! What an amazing figure !! affraid

It is fantastic how they have managed to show the personality of this  - let's admit it - ugly animal, and still give him tons of charm cheers

Thankyou for this wonderful walkaround, and for the perfect pictures for TAI Applause cheers
I will have a hard job picking some out, because 30 photos is a bit too much for TAI . Laughing
Really they are all important photos, and I enjoy ever one of them drunken

Thankyou also for the comparisons, I would never have thought that it was so large, both model and animal study Very Happy

flower flower flower

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus    Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 2:03 pm

Since I watched the first pictures of this new Papo release, I got really impressed and felt the special enthusiasm we feel with some Papo masterpieces, a feeling almost exclusive to this company. Papo with the Quetzalcoatlus is again putting things clearly on top and without rivals. Everything is absolutely striking in this figure as you pointed. All aspects are virtuous and the figure has life what turns it in something more special than such a representation of an extinct animal. I am sure nobody gets neutral to this magnificent piece when seeing it in real, either on shops or at home. If I ever get back to prehistoric figures, it will surely be one of my priorities.
Thanks for excellent walk around and your enthusiasm tells everything. Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus    Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 2:20 am

Thank you very much for your nice comments friends :)

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus    Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 3:53 am

Very interesting figure, congrats Applause

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus    Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus  EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 6:31 am

wow. I love this figure. I wasn't planning on getting it until I saw these pictures. Such nice detail and paintwork!
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus    Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 4:19 am

Thank you Fernando and Scot :)
Scot, I`m glad, my topic helped you to like more this great model :)

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus    Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus  EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 7:02 pm

At last a great Quetzalcoatlus model cheers

As Rogério said I got really impressed and felt the special enthusiasm we feel with some Papo masterpieces, a feeling almost exclusive to this company

Indeed,when you look at a Papo masterpiece,the Wow who follows is still from Papo. I can't say it's true for all the modelsbut when Papo wants it, the brand can produce the real Christmas toy,the one we can't forget santa drunken

Thank you for this excellent walkaround Kosta Applause
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus    Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus  EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 3:54 am

Kikimalou wrote:
At last a great Quetzalcoatlus model cheers

As Rogério said I got really impressed and felt the special enthusiasm we feel with some Papo masterpieces, a feeling almost exclusive to this company

Indeed,when you look at a Papo masterpiece,the Wow who follows is still from Papo. I can't say it's true for all the modelsbut when Papo wants it, the brand can produce the real Christmas toy,the one we can't forget santa drunken

Thank you for this excellent walkaround Kosta Applause

Thank you Kiki :)
I`m glad you like it just like I do :)
I`m also curious what do you think about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus    Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus  EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 7:49 am

The job is done Wink
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus    Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus  EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 12:44 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
The job is done Wink

cheers

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus    Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus  Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 2018 Quetzalcoatlus
Page 1 of 1