Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can anyone Identify this Schleich cat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AnimalKingdoms

Country/State : New Zealand

Can anyone Identify this Schleich cat  Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone Identify this Schleich cat    Can anyone Identify this Schleich cat  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 5:08 am

Hello wonderful people :)

Can anyone identify what set this Schleich Cat is from (I believe from around 2014)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.animalkingdoms.co.nz
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone Identify this Schleich cat    Can anyone Identify this Schleich cat  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 6:59 am

This looks like the cat from the new 2018 barn! :)
Actually still looking for that cat and the small B/W kitten from the dollhouse XD

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone Identify this Schleich cat    Can anyone Identify this Schleich cat  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 10:11 am

Thank you! After a hunt through some google pictures, I have found it in the Large Farm House (42407). This set has not yet touched down in New Zealand, which is why it was such a mystery. Thanks so much Karin :) It was driving me crazy
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone Identify this Schleich cat    Can anyone Identify this Schleich cat  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 10:43 am

AnimalKingdoms wrote:
Thank you! After a hunt through some google pictures, I have found it in the Large Farm House (42407). This set has not yet touched down in New Zealand, which is why it was such a mystery. Thanks so much Karin :) It was driving me crazy

May I ask how you got the cat? The large farm house is new for 2018, but you got the cat XD
No problem, happy I could help :)

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone Identify this Schleich cat    Can anyone Identify this Schleich cat  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 11:11 am

I purchased it from a fellow collector on trademe (New Zealand's version of Ebay), in a small bulk lot. She did say she had purchased lots internationally and was selling the bits and pieces she didn't need.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone Identify this Schleich cat    Can anyone Identify this Schleich cat  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 12:30 pm

AnimalKingdoms wrote:
I purchased it from a fellow collector on trademe (New Zealand's version of Ebay), in a small bulk lot. She did say she had purchased lots internationally and was selling the bits and pieces she didn't need.  

That explains it, thanks! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone Identify this Schleich cat    Can anyone Identify this Schleich cat  Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone Identify this Schleich cat
Page 1 of 1