Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah !

Go down 
+5
aandmkw
skysthelimit
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah ! Empty
PostSubject: Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah !   Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah ! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:49 am

Again, I must apologize because I was very busy these last month as some of you noticed.

I'm back again and I've found enough time to make some pics  Very Happy .

Today I want to show you the Christmas gift Willy gaves me. cheers  I love you  I love you  I love you  drunken

He asked our friend Ana to repaint a Schleich cheetah like a King cheetah. Here is the result, and my heart is so happy because I can see so much talent and friendship when I look at it.

Ana, ladies first  Wink , Willy : Thank you so much ! I'm very honoured to know you and I hope we will share good things for a long time.

Cheers  santa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Kikimalou on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah !   Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah ! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:06 am

OMG ! What a beauty !
I surely understan that your heat beats extra fast when looking at this unique piece of art !

Congratulations, congratualtions cheers flower sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah !   Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah ! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:35 am

Christophe, it's simply stunning! Massive congratulations! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah !   Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah ! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:48 am

Really beautiful, congrats cheers

aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah !   Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah ! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:41 pm

What a wonderful gift. Congratulations. Absolutely beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah !   Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah ! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Congratulations Anna, Willy and Kiki! queen king monkey
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah !   Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah ! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Another example of Ana's talents, still with each sculpture or repaint I see her do I am amazed at the quality and beauty of her work. Congratulations and glad you are back, we missed you.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah !   Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah ! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:42 am

Philter4 wrote:
Another example of Ana's talents, still with each sculpture or repaint I see her do I am amazed at the quality and beauty of her work. Congratulations and glad you are back, we missed you.

You are right Phil.
I didn't have the Schleich cheetah because it was too chubby for my taste... But Ana's repainting bring so much soul inside that I need to look at her job every day... But yoiu know that feeling even better than me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
atabini

atabini

PostSubject: Re: Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah !   Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah ! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Congratulations Ana, Willy and Christophe,

This king cheetah is really impressive as all the work from Ana. Christophe you are really a lucky man owning this amazing figure.

As one of the owners of Ana's Bongo and Takin, this king cheetah is a must have also. Congratulations Ana for you beautifull work.

Alejandro
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah !   Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah ! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:46 am

Typical that is am the last to give some comment here... Embarassed
I am just to busy sometimes...
But i am glad this item arrived savely in France, and that i could enjoy you with this great creation of our talented friend from Poland!
As you are a joy to a lot of the fellow collectors here, you are a good friend and a joy to my live to Christoph, you are very welcome! cheers
Welcome to the club, because i have one myself to of course, and one is still lying around here for my other good friend Torben, which will be on his way tro Germany in a short time...
I saw that Ralf already had Ana make a king-cheetah version of Schleichs latest model, great choice Ralf!

PostSubject: Re: Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah !   Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ana & WIlly mighty King cheetah !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Custom figures and accessories-
Jump to: