Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december

Go down 
+6
Seeway
widukind
bmathison1972
lucky luke
landrover
Kikimalou
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december Empty
PostSubject: 2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december   2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 2:16 pm

I'm a bit affraid  late this year but... Here is a place to post and discuss all the 2019 African wildlife models from all brands.

New official Pics will be added on the first post when available. Very Happy

Please note that every pics used on that topic are available elsewhere on the Web so if you don't agree with the way we are using them, stay calm and... try to stay quiet, thank you I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chimp by Safari Ltd

Dama gazelle by CollectA

Giraffe by Safari Ltd

Giraffe calf by Safari Ltd

Honey badger by Safari Ltd

Leopard by CollectA

Lioness by Papo

Lioness by Schleich

Manatee by Papo

Mandrill by Safari Ltd

Nile crocodile by Mojo

Okapi by Schleich

Ring-tailed lemur by Schleich

Serval by Safari Ltd

Spotted hyena by Papo

White rhinoceros by CollectA

Zebra male by Papo

Zebra foal by CollectA

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: 2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december   2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 3:42 pm

Thanks for marvelous job to our forum. Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

This is one of best topics to me.

cheers cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december   2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 1:05 am

Embarassed Thank you Fernando Very Happy I'm sorry I haven't done it sooner
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: 2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december   2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 3:45 pm

Congratulations and thank you, christophe, always interesting to see! Very Happy Applause cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: 2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december   2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 6:09 pm

I love your maps Christophe and will often go back and look at past years' editions!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december   2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 12:39 am

Thank you Jean-Luc and Blaine Very Happy

Blaine I hope you will help for Arthropods.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december   2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 12:50 pm

The dama gazelle is a must have, the leopard interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december   2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 1:08 pm

widukind wrote:
The dama gazelle is a must have, the leopard interesting

Yes, I have also a bias for the honey badger and the White rhino drunken
Back to top Go down
Seeway

Seeway

Country/State : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: 2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december   2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 6:21 am

Good job! thank you very much, Christophe.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: 2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december   2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 9:59 am

Seeway wrote:
Good job! thank you very much, Christophe.

Very Happy Applause cheers study
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december   2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 11:06 am

Thank you Seeway and Jean-Luc Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december   2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 6:19 pm

Wow! A lot of expectations here! Does anyone know when models from Papo 2019 will be available? Very Happy Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december   2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 6:35 pm

Well, Papo isn't the fastest brand of the place.
Back to top Go down
ethomas

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: 2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december   2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december EmptyFri May 17, 2019 12:44 pm

Which of these do people think are the best and most realistic?
I do like the white rhino.
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: 2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december   2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december EmptyFri May 17, 2019 7:10 pm

The white rhino, the manatee (tough is the Caribbean species) and the addra (dama gazelle) are the models that I will try to get for myself. So these are what I considere the best.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: 2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december   2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december EmptyFri May 17, 2019 8:57 pm

I plan on getting the CollectA leopard as well for my Synoptic Collection. I intentionally avoided getting an Afeican leopard when I did the cats initially, waiting instead for this figure. Will prob get the dama gazelle too although I am content with the Safari white rhino.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december   2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december EmptyFri May 17, 2019 9:54 pm

Without having them in hands it is not easy. However, these are in my wish list: CollectA Dama gazelle, white rhinoceros and leopard, Mojo Nile crocodile
I have already the Safari serval, good but not excellent. the Papo manatee is also probably my favorite of the species and I may acquire it.
Other good options are Schleich ring-tailed lemur, Safari honey badger CollectA zebra foal and eventually Schleich okapi.
I don't find too much enthusiasm in all others and some of them look quite unrealistic to me, as it is the Papo hyena. The Papo zebra is probably their best up to date but you have much better options.
My best expectations of these all, go to the leopard, I hope it is as good as it seems.

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: 2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december   2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december EmptyFri May 17, 2019 10:16 pm

Roger wrote:
Without having them in hands it is not easy. However, these are in my wish list: CollectA Dama gazelle, white rhinoceros and  leopard, Mojo Nile crocodile
I have already the Safari serval, good but not excellent. the Papo manatee is also probably my favorite of the species and I may acquire it.
Other good options are Schleich ring-tailed lemur, Safari honey badger CollectA zebra foal and eventually Schleich okapi.
I don't find too much enthusiasm in all others and some of them look quite unrealistic to me, as it is the Papo hyena. The Papo zebra is probably their best up to date but you have much better options.
My best expectations of these all, go to the leopard, I hope it is as good as it seems.

I have the Safari honey badger and it's big!!! I'll prob replace it with the Mojo one.
Yes have the serval too and like it.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december   2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december EmptyFri May 17, 2019 11:20 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Roger wrote:
Without having them in hands it is not easy. However, these are in my wish list: CollectA Dama gazelle, white rhinoceros and  leopard, Mojo Nile crocodile

I have the Safari honey badger and it's big!!! I'll prob replace it with the Mojo one.

I really don't know what to do about the Safari honey badger. I like the figure but it seems too large indeed. I have the Mojö Fun that has a perfect size and it is textured as a resin figure and not as a figure that was made to be a toy. Basically, I don't need a honey badger but I like the Safari and I still preserve the PV figure that is from a lower league.

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: 2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december   2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december EmptySat May 18, 2019 3:25 am

Roger wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
Roger wrote:

I really don't know what to do about the Safari honey badger. I like the figure but it seems too large indeed. I have the Mojö Fun that has a perfect size and it is textured as a resin figure and not as a figure that was made to be a toy. Basically, I don't need a honey badger but I like the Safari and I still preserve the PV figure that is from a lower league.

The Safari Badger is HUGE! somewhat as big as a Schleich lioness.

PostSubject: Re: 2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december   2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december Empty

Back to top Go down

2019 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated 30 december
Page 1 of 1