Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some of my favorite bendies

Go down 
+7
SUSANNE
SyLoBe
HKHollinstone
schleich61
aandmkw
Roger
Suebeedo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Gast

Some of my favorite bendies  Empty
PostSubject: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:20 am

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Well I thought I would start by sharing some of my favorite Schleich bendies with everyone. These are my favorite ones and my avitar is my favorite smurf the rare praying smurf and he is in perfect condition. I also just bought my first minis I found two mini rabbits on ebay and got lucky enough that they were a buy it now. Cant wait to get them. I want more minis if anyone has any to sell please let me know.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:23 am

Here we have yet another fan of Bendies! Woo Hoo!

We may need to have a special title to do posts under "Old Schleich Biegefiguren" for those of us who love them!

Carrie you have the witch from the Hanzel and Gretel story. Susanne can tell you more about the little people you have, something to do with dollhouses...
I missed out on an auction a couple months back on a 5 Bendie lot...price went higher than I wanted to spend, but I kick myself about it now. No

Thank you for sharing your picture of your bendies...you figured out pretty quick how to post pictures too...it took me forever and I still have problems with them. Embarassed

~ flower ~ Sue

Last edited by Suebeedo on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:12 pm

Bendies Clube is growing!!! What a Face affraid Wink
Thanks to show this esquisite figures! alien Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Great figures. Thanks for sharing. I need to take pictures of my bendies and show them.
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:21 pm

Great photos - thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:32 pm

They're fantastic - the old woman/witch is hilarious! She actually looks like an old man Shocked

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:42 pm

They are so funny! :)

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:08 am

aandmkw wrote:
Great figures. Thanks for sharing. I need to take pictures of my bendies and show them.

Ahh, Amy, so you have some also !!!
I thought it was only Thomas, me, Sue and Carrie cheers

Please, Please show us yours also flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:51 am

Here are the two children that go with the witch :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:41 pm

Pardon me while I scream incoherently for a few minutes. Shocked

Holy stoat on a horse, those are creepy! Really cool models and all, but... just creepy.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:25 am

Sumo wrote:

Holy stoat on a horse, those are creepy! Really cool models and all, but... just creepy.

Laughing Laughing Carrie, may I introduce you to the role model of diplomacy in this forum : Sumo cheers

Yes they had another taste of toys then . I remember an elf, my grandmother gave me for christmas, - I was dead scared of it What a Face Shocked What a Face

I love the bendies, though Wink
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Might be creepy.   Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:55 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Sumo wrote:

Laughing Laughing Carrie, may I introduce you to the role model of diplomacy in this forum : Sumo cheers

Yes they had another taste of toys then . I remember an elf, my grandmother gave me for christmas, - I was dead scared of it What a Face Shocked What a Face

I love the bendies, though Wink

Yes they might be a little creepy but I love them just as well. I also have those figures the boy and girl. I didnt know they go with the witch. Good Im glad I have the set then. Now I need the horse to go with the cowboy. Just so much to collect LOVE IT
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:58 am

Congratulation to the newest memeber of the "Creepy bendies" mighty club of STS. cheers
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:46 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation to the newest memeber of the "Creepy bendies" mighty club of STS. cheers
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing geek drunken flower
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:45 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
aandmkw wrote:

Ahh, Amy, so you have some also !!!
I thought it was only Thomas, me, Sue and Carrie cheers

Please, Please show us yours also flower

I will try to take some photos of them and post them. When I got my indian my daughter was with me and she opened the package. She thought it was creepy and the next day she told me she had a bad dream with that indian in it. She agrees with them being creepy. I think they are interesting.
Back to top Go down
rebake

Country/State : California U.S.A.

PostSubject: Witch from Hansel    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:56 am

When was the witch figure manufactured? I just found one at a flea market mint in the package. LUCKY ME. I am hooked and want to start collecting.
Ron
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:23 am

rebake wrote:
When was the witch figure manufactured? I just found one at a flea market mint in the package. LUCKY ME. I am hooked and want to start collecting.
Ron

OOOOOH Shocked
Yes, Lucky, lucky you ! CONGRATULATIONS bounce cheers

Please, do you have a picture ?
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:17 am

SUSANNE wrote:
rebake wrote:
Ron

OOOOOH Shocked
Yes, Lucky, lucky you ! CONGRATULATIONS bounce cheers

Please, do you have a picture ?
Congrats from me too and welcome to the forum Ron Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
rebake

Country/State : California U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Sorry, I can not post pictures for 7 days. Interesting the package calls them Flexies not bendees.
I will post as soon as I can.
Ron
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:51 pm

rebake wrote:
Sorry, I can not post pictures for 7 days. Interesting the package calls them Flexies not bendees.
I will post as soon as I can.
Ron

Flexies, yes, that is very interesting Shocked

Sorry for not saying this before, I got so exited reading your message , - but better late than never :

WELCOME TO THE FORUM, Ron flower cheers
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:05 am

Welcome to the forum, Ron, from the Sacramento foothills... :) Oh, and congratulations on finding the flexi-Witch "neu und OVP"... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:47 am

Welcome Ron! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:38 am

Ron, welcome to the forum, from southern Calif!

And thanks for re-activating this thread, without which i wouldn't have learned the phrase "Holy stoat on a horse!"

Count me a member of the Holy-Stoat-on-a-Horse-Bendies-are-Creepy Club. Twisted Evil

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite bendies    Some of my favorite bendies  Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of my favorite bendies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich Non animal series-
Jump to: