Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missed paint on Panda cub 14734

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RustyEyron

RustyEyron

Country/State : UK

Missed paint on Panda cub 14734 Empty
PostSubject: Missed paint on Panda cub 14734   Missed paint on Panda cub 14734 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 7:10 pm

Thought I'd share this interesting purchase today, found it shipped like this in its bag before being put on the shop shelf. Made in Tunisia. The pure white face is kind of cute ^^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Missed paint on Panda cub 14734   Missed paint on Panda cub 14734 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 11:47 pm

Sometimes it is incredible how these manufacturing flaws go through the quality control and can make their way to the shops. Fortunately, some collectors like you find these things interesting and sometimes those turn into special collectibles. Mainly when from a famous brand as Schleich are. I can't find now but there are some other similar examples of other figures from Schleich that we can find browsing this forum.
Lucky cute snow face panda that found someone to take care of him, thanks also for sharing. Very Happy

RustyEyron

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Missed paint on Panda cub 14734   Missed paint on Panda cub 14734 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 12:01 am

Yeah I have no idea how it got through quality control, but it's probably the most unique piece in my collection now. I have a few interesting finds but none are as sweet looking as this one Razz He was going to be sent to the damages department and then probably be written off, and I couldn't let that happen when there's a nice spot for him with lots of friends in my display cabinet Razz
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Missed paint on Panda cub 14734   Missed paint on Panda cub 14734 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 12:18 pm

RustyEyron wrote:
Yeah I have no idea how it got through quality control, but it's probably the most unique piece in my collection now. I have a few interesting finds but none are as sweet looking as this one Razz He was going to be sent to the damages department and then probably be written off, and I couldn't let that happen when there's a nice spot for him with lots of friends in my display cabinet Razz

It is undoubtfully unique and you did well getting it. The most important figures in our collections are those that make us happy and there is no doubts you're happy with this one. Now you have a cute snow face panda. Wink

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Missed paint on Panda cub 14734   Missed paint on Panda cub 14734 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:07 pm

Quite a find. He sure looks cute.
Maybe i sould buy me a normal one extra, and some paint remover.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Missed paint on Panda cub 14734   Missed paint on Panda cub 14734 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 6:41 pm

A special edition Wink

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missed paint on Panda cub 14734   Missed paint on Panda cub 14734 Empty

Back to top Go down

Missed paint on Panda cub 14734
Page 1 of 1