Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video! Empty
PostSubject: Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video!   Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video! EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:50 pm

This figure is of 2008.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This model has mobile mechanism, and use two battery AA, but mechanism is bad.

I will try to repair it.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video!   Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video! EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 11:37 pm

I hope you can repair the mechanism. It is always good to know someone able of repairing a croc. Laughing
Isn't it from this set? ... not sure Blaine already have the spider. Wink

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video!   Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video! EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 11:55 pm

Roger wrote:
I hope you can repair the mechanism. It is always good to know someone able of repairing a croc. Laughing

No I do not, and until now never heard if it LOL. I only have one Chap Mei figure, they are usually too dynamic and unrealistically colored for me.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video!   Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video! EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 12:15 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Roger wrote:

No I do not, and until now never heard if it LOL. I only have one Chap Mei figure, they are usually too dynamic and unrealistically colored for me.

These are action figures, Chap Mei has a kind of comical monstrification of his figures without caring with the scientific part. They're not exactly oriented commercially as the other brands we usually collect. Some of their dinosaurs are quite bizarre but charming, however, there are a few decent figures among wildlife, the Chap Mei squirrel monkey that I own, is an example of a decent figure and before's Schleich's version, there weren't many good alternatives in that scale.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video!   Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video! EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 6:46 pm

Congrats Fernando :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video!   Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 12:29 pm

Very nice addition, Fernando! I haven't seen this Chap Mei crocodile before. I hope you're able to make it work again Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video!   Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video! EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 5:02 pm

I'm finding several broken parts. I'm using epoxies to fix them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video!   Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 12:26 am

Fernando did it and now the croc is back to its full glory. Please check the video below  

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video!   Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 4:40 pm

Now that Yvette found a Chap Mei elephant, apparently with a similar mechanism, I needed to revisit this topic where Fernando saved a useless and broken toy and gave a new life to it. cheers

PostSubject: Re: Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video!   Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video! Empty

Back to top Go down

Crocodile Chap mei... now working and with a video!
Page 1 of 1