Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  

 

 Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany
Age : 45
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 35494

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 11:17 am

Another must have :)

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-10-03
Posts : 3596

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 1:23 pm

Newbies from Collect A!!
Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 00339

_________________
Taos' topics on STS!
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain
Age : 15
Joined : 2020-01-11
Posts : 3064

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 2:05 pm

Some great additions there

_________________
elephant ADAM elephant

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 46
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 27175

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 3:35 pm

Congratulations Taylor, some really beautiful figures there. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile  MY collection of FOXES! Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Foxy-T_zpsfcddb528 Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany
Age : 45
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 35494

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 5:25 pm

Nice additions

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-10-03
Posts : 3596

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 5:30 pm

Thank you!

_________________
Taos' topics on STS!
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 39
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 3801

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 12:53 am

Some great Collectas .. Applause cheers

_________________
afro KOSTA afro
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida
Age : 52
Joined : 2015-03-13
Posts : 1368

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 4:16 am

Congratulations! The little leopard Appy looks particularly nice.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-10-03
Posts : 3596

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New additions    Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 3:21 pm

Some more Collect A additions!! Smile Smile Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 00142
Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 00238

_________________
Taos' topics on STS!
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia
Age : 63
Joined : 2010-11-04
Posts : 4294

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 4:51 pm


More nice additions, I like the sheep.

cheers cheers cheers

_________________
FERNANDO
http://www.Animalfigures.weebly.com
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 68
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 36178

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 5:20 pm

Great additions !!! Applause

Does the tiger have a very pointed nose, or is it the zebra stripes that makes it look like it ?

Hmmm, my zebra foal just tells me she needs a parent Laughing

_________________
sunny   SUSANNE   sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Saarlooswolfhound

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA
Age : 24
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 6385

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:04 pm

Wonderful! Big congrats.

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  Wink )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 46
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 27175

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:17 pm

We don't see often that bear in our friend's collections. Congratulations for your new models. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile  MY collection of FOXES! Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Foxy-T_zpsfcddb528 Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 39
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 3801

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 1:50 am

Great models Taylor :)

@Roger wrote:
We don't see often that bear in our friend's collections. Congratulations for your new models. Very Happy

It is my favorite Black bear model, from my collection :)

_________________
afro KOSTA afro
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-10-03
Posts : 3596

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 2:14 pm

Thanks folks!

_________________
Taos' topics on STS!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 46
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 27175

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:45 pm

@costicuba wrote:
Great models Taylor :)

@Roger wrote:
We don't see often that bear in our friend's collections. Congratulations for your new models. Very Happy

It is my favorite Black bear model, from my collection :)

That's interesting once this figure was not very well received among collectors.
The best black bear I don't know, my favourite arrived from Bulgaria and it is still dancing with its two brothers. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile  MY collection of FOXES! Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Foxy-T_zpsfcddb528 Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 39
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 3801

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:46 am

@Roger wrote:
@costicuba wrote:
Great models Taylor :)

@Roger wrote:
We don't see often that bear in our friend's collections. Congratulations for your new models. Very Happy

It is my favorite Black bear model, from my collection :)

That's interesting once this figure was not very well received among collectors.
The best black bear I don't know, my favourite arrived from Bulgaria and it is still dancing with its two brothers. Very Happy

Very Happy cheers sunny

Bulgarian black bears are something special ... and of course, they can dance geek

Roger, you maybe don`t know..and for sure don`t remember, but actually you helped me to get the Collecta Black bear Very Happy
Yes, long time ago...I wasn`t sure do I need this model... I asked on the forum what the others think about it ..should I buy it..
and you responded to me, that it is a nice one and I will like it on real.
I got it and you were right :)

_________________
afro KOSTA afro
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 46
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 27175

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 1:11 pm

@costicuba wrote:

Roger, you maybe don`t know..and for sure don`t remember, but actually you helped me to get the Collecta Black bear Very Happy
Yes, long time ago...I wasn`t sure do I need this model... I asked on the forum what the others think about it ..should I buy it..
and you responded to me, that it is a nice one and I will like it on real.
I got it and you were right :)

Interesting, I'm glad I could help but you are right, I really don't remember it. Many people ask my opinion about models, not only on forum and it is hard to remember all. However, I use to suggest according with who asks it and not with the community opinion or my own taste. I've never seen the figure in real but, if I suggested it, it was because I was convinced you'd love it. Fortunately I was right. :)

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile  MY collection of FOXES! Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Foxy-T_zpsfcddb528 Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 39
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 3801

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:43 am

@Roger wrote:
@costicuba wrote:

Roger, you maybe don`t know..and for sure don`t remember, but actually you helped me to get the Collecta Black bear Very Happy
Yes, long time ago...I wasn`t sure do I need this model... I asked on the forum what the others think about it ..should I buy it..
and you responded to me, that it is a nice one and I will like it on real.
I got it and you were right :)

Interesting, I'm glad I could help but you are right, I really don't remember it. Many people ask my opinion about models, not only on forum and it is hard to remember all. However, I use to suggest according with who asks it and not with the community opinion or my own taste. I've never seen the figure in real but, if I suggested it, it was because I was convinced you'd love it. Fortunately I was right. :)

I know, we are going off topic here ... I hope Taylor doesn`t mind :)
Ups ..now I saw, that I made small mistake Roger ... Embarassed
Actually it was Susanne , not you .. haha Laughing When I asked about the Collecta bear, she told me this : ''Kosta : Wild and black, - just the bear for you'' Laughing But after that me and you, had a small talk about the black colour ... so , that`s why I remember wrong the story in my mind :)
Anyway... it was here on This Topic :)

_________________
afro KOSTA afro
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany
Age : 45
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 35494

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 2:44 pm

Congratulations again

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain
Age : 15
Joined : 2020-01-11
Posts : 3064

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:10 pm

Lovely additions and the tiger is on my wihlist

_________________
elephant ADAM elephant

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 46
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 27175

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 3:10 am

@costicuba wrote:

Ups ..now I saw, that  I made small mistake Roger ...  Embarassed
Actually it was Susanne , not you .. haha  Laughing  When I asked about the Collecta bear, she told me this : ''Kosta : Wild and black, - just the bear for you''  Laughing But after that me and you, had a small talk about the black colour ... so ,  that`s why I remember wrong the story in my mind :)

That's a minor mistake, Kosta! I am sure I and Susanne we are compatible, if we ever cross, the result will be a Siamese crocodile, a wonderful creature. Wink

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile  MY collection of FOXES! Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Foxy-T_zpsfcddb528 Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 39
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 3801

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 3:30 am

@Roger wrote:

That's a minor mistake, Kosta! I am sure I and Susanne we are compatible, if we ever cross, the result will be a Siamese crocodile, a wonderful creature. Wink

''Siamese crocodile'' ... what a wonderful creature this will be .. Very Happy

_________________
afro KOSTA afro
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-10-03
Posts : 3596

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 4:36 pm

The wonderful Prehistoric animals tube!! Smile
Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 00146
Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 00241
Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 00345
Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 00440

_________________
Taos' topics on STS!
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia
Age : 63
Joined : 2010-11-04
Posts : 4294

Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 5:33 pm


With your photos i have decide to put this tube in mi list.

Thanks for sharing. cheers

_________________
FERNANDO
http://www.Animalfigures.weebly.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21   Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Taos' CollectA additions-15/1/21
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: CollectA :: CollectA additions-
Jump to: