Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Ideas for 2020.

Go down 
+7
halichoeres
caitclandestine
Wienerwald
Michelle
Gwaine
bun2013
aschuck
11 posters
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

Schleich Ideas for 2020. Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Ideas for 2020.   Schleich Ideas for 2020. EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 8:31 pm

Dear Sts Friends, Hi again, and welcome to those of you who've missed the latest news. Well, I thought that I would do it, even though it seems a little bit early. And what is it, you ask. Well it's so obvious, it's right there in front of your noses! A list of ideas of what should come out for 2020 as far as schleich is concerned. Here are my ideas:

Wildlife: More birds in general, maybe more sea life too, at this time it's hard to be specific.

Horse Club: More horses, again I don't really know what I would want besides some sort of horses lying down, at least.

Eldrador: Ice Lion, Lava Rat, Fire Elephant, Stone Horse, Water Golem, New Phoenix, and Ice owl.

Bayala: More Mermaids, Elemental Elves and companions, More movie related sets in general, and maybe new creatures to go with the mermaids or something. Well, let me know what your ideas are, and we'll just have to see what Schleich does. Aschuck
Back to top Go down
bun2013

bun2013

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Ideas for 2020.   Schleich Ideas for 2020. EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 10:08 pm

I would like to see some more Heavy horses such as Percheron, shires etc and some new breeds my dream breeds would be a Marwari and chincoteague pony
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Ideas for 2020.   Schleich Ideas for 2020. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 5:31 am

Hire a better sculptor for the horses, quality over quantity. Children will buy your products even when they are not overtly toyish.

That is all I really want from schleich.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Michelle

Michelle

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Ideas for 2020.   Schleich Ideas for 2020. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 8:29 am

Wild Cats! Snow leopard! Puma!

That Tori & Princess set that was delayed.

Love your Eldrador creatures ideas. Also, more dark colored unicorns/pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Wienerwald

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Ideas for 2020.   Schleich Ideas for 2020. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 12:14 pm

I would like to have a new European Bison (Wisent), a Gaur, Kouprey or Banteng and a Cassowary, Emu or female ostrich. And horses in the old top quality.
Back to top Go down
caitclandestine

Country/State : NSW, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Ideas for 2020.   Schleich Ideas for 2020. EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 9:22 pm

Every year I seem to be able to cross things off my want list and have to keep thinking of more! (It's a very nice problem to have :))

Dog breeds: Australian Cattle Dog, Australian Kelpie, Australian Koolie, Bullmastiff, Irish Wolfhound, Scottish Deerhound, Belgian Malinois

- New dog agility set

I know we just got the Maine Coon but as always, I want more cats! Maybe some more breeds or just new colours (I'd love a Siamese)

- New cat tree set

Re-releases of trees and hedges, or new ones

- Cross country jumps set

Horses: A horse standing square and facing straight. That's all xD.

- Vet clinic to go with the mobile vet
- New carriage/harness set
- Horse -club coloured farm buildings or maybe a smaller house
- Something to do with a riding school
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Ideas for 2020.   Schleich Ideas for 2020. EmptySat Apr 13, 2019 10:14 am

Rhizodus

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Ideas for 2020.   Schleich Ideas for 2020. EmptyWed May 29, 2019 6:04 pm

Here are my wishes:

Horse Club:
- New Black Forest
- American Cream Draft
- Dülmener
- Sorraia
- Riding Boy
- More Children from different ethnic groups (black boy, asian girl and more)
- Californian Hackamore (Bosal)

Forest:
- Roe Deer
- Wisent

Eldrador:
- Fire Stegosaurus
- Ice Walrus
- Stone Boar
- Monster Whale

Wild:
- Flying Squirrel
- European Wildcat

Bayala:
- More Male Mermaids
- King Arlan
- Queen Astrielle

Michelle

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Ideas for 2020.   Schleich Ideas for 2020. EmptyWed May 29, 2019 6:25 pm

Yes, definitely to the riding boy. I had thought Tom in the cafe set was supposed to have articulated legs, but no. Sad Hopefully we get Emily and Luna and she's still articulated like the other girls.
Back to top Go down
SouthNoah

SouthNoah

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Ideas for 2020.   Schleich Ideas for 2020. EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 1:47 pm

- Gaur
- Bushbuck
- Addax
- Chital
- Sea elephant
- White rhino  (please)
- Cassowary
- Grey heron
- Llama
- Artic hare
- Numbat

aschuck

PostSubject: More Ideas   Schleich Ideas for 2020. EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 7:12 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, whoever suggested the Ice walrus, and the mermaids, well, I second the motion for all of that, just saying. I mean think, what if they did do an ice walrus? They could do a really good job with that one, even making the tusks transparent, if they wanted to. Assuming, of course, that Schleich is actually reading all these ideas, and actually taking them into consideration. If not, well then I don't know what we'll do. It would be nice though, to see Queen astrielle and King Arlen both standing, or something. As I have said before, I think that more mermaids in the Bayala line are deffinitely neded. Not sure what to say about fire dinosaurs. Well, they would be useful, but to who? Not me, or rather, they would be of no use to me at this point. Somebody might find a use for them, i'm sure. It just wouldn't be me, personally speaking. As for other ideas, elemental elves and companions would be useful, if they were standing. See, I like the ones that aren't riding a horse or other creature. For some reason the standing people in general seem to have more use than the ones who are riding. I think you know what I'm saying right? Anyway, if schleich reads this, then I hope at least some of our ideas come to life, in plastic figure form that is.

P.S. I really don't think that schleich has ever done a flying squirrel before. Now that would be cool.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Ideas for 2020.   Schleich Ideas for 2020. EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 2:28 am

Hello! What an amazing topic. I know that Schleich like work close with zoos and people who knows how to devirse a product range. I do not like Horse Club collection at all, because it's main customers are kids. However, I love Wild Life & Farm Life ranges, so my wishlist is:

Cougar
Snow leopard
Reindeer
Dingo
British shorthair cat
Tapir
Bongo
Leopard cub
Roaring leopard
Sitting tiger
Antilopes and gazzeles

Just a new variaties of spieces...

Back to top Go down
Kandy

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Ideas for 2020.   Schleich Ideas for 2020. EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 2:15 pm

Hello, I can see so many good ideas and I wanted to share mines...
So here are my Schleich ideas for 2020 list :
- A mountain wooden house(in dark brown tones)
- A saddlery
- A Maine coon kitten
- An albino pony (yes, I find beautiful)
- A white pony (without a brown or creamy white horsehair)
- A dapple grey pony
- Another pony rider
- A boy rider
- Some characters from other ethnic groups (asian, black...)
So this is it, I hope Schleich will produce that or anything that you would like !!!
Bye and thank you for reading...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Ideas for 2020.   Schleich Ideas for 2020. EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 4:23 pm

Hmm lets see... For the second part of 2020 (if the leaks are really for the first part of the year) I want:

-Horses: no precise breeds (ok maybe a marwari) but horses we nice poses (like an angry horse with open mouth and backward ears, one rearing, one scraching it's back or leg, a mare in foal...) but I can dream
-Pets: for the cats a sphynx, a somali, bengal... for the dogs a nice groomed big poodle. Maybe a white ferret....
-Wild animals: sea otter, ermine, wild cat, deer, serval, caracal
-Bayala: a kelpie or a water horse (not seahorse), a draft unicorn with long mane and tail, a kirin
-Eldrador: I'm a horse girl so any elemental horse is fine
Back to top Go down
https://neptunefairytales.tumblr.com/archive
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Ice Walrus: does anyone mind if I use it?   Schleich Ideas for 2020. EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 11:11 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, just wanted to say, before anyone takes this fantastic idea and uses it, I call dibs on the Ice walrus idea! Okay? I mean, I realize it's somebody's idea, but I can put it in a document of my own ideas, right? I mean, it's not like it's stealing or copying some one else's idea right? Just wondering, because I want to make my own interpretation of this idea in a little document that I'm writing about fantasy creatures such as this walrus. Keep in mind that my idea of an Ice walrus won't be the same as everyone else's, but I think that this whole thing is doable right? Just thought I'd check with you all, before I wrote the entry about the Ice Walrus. I hope everybody is okay with this, because I'm thinking of writing about this creature.

Thanks for understanding, and whoever reads this, just know that your idea will end up in my writing, and maybe published some day.

Aschuck

P.S. Just wanted to let you all know, I already have a Frosted Buffalo written about in my document already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Ideas for 2020.   Schleich Ideas for 2020. Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Ideas for 2020.
Page 1 of 1