Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does any brand make humans?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SouthNoah

SouthNoah

Country/State : Spain

Does any brand make humans? Empty
PostSubject: Does any brand make humans?   Does any brand make humans? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 11:55 pm

I would like to have a human couple, naked and natural like all the animals in my collection.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Does any brand make humans?   Does any brand make humans? EmptyThu May 02, 2019 8:06 am

The only ones, I can think of, are the beautyful, old Neanderthals from Safari :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ohh, and there are two other prehistoric humans too, in the Safari TOOB :

Perhaps the fact that the models are originally for children, makes the brands afraid to make naked, human models.
We know that some weird parents get very upset, if one can see, if for instance a stallion is a stallion geek lol!

SouthNoah

SouthNoah

PostSubject: Re: Does any brand make humans?   Does any brand make humans? EmptyThu May 02, 2019 10:22 am

SUSANNE wrote:
The only ones, I can think of, are the beautyful, old Neanderthals from Safari :

Ohh, and there are two other prehistoric humans too, in the Safari TOOB :

Perhaps the fact that the models are originally for children, makes the brands afraid to make naked, human models.
We know that some weird parents get very upset, if one can see, if for instance a stallion is a stallion  geek  lol!

Hahahaha so funny about the stallion

thank you, but these models are not the stuff that i looking for

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Does any brand make humans?   Does any brand make humans? EmptyThu May 02, 2019 3:09 pm

Besides that, these neanderthals from Safari almost looks like more australopithecus than neanderthals!
The TOOB figures, in the other side, are much more accurate :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Does any brand make humans?   Does any brand make humans? EmptyThu May 02, 2019 4:23 pm

Bullyland made some anatomically accurate hominin figures, but I think the closest one to modern humans that is unclothed is their Homo habilis: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SouthNoah

SouthNoah

PostSubject: Re: Does any brand make humans?   Does any brand make humans? EmptyThu May 02, 2019 11:10 pm

halichoeres wrote:
Bullyland made some anatomically accurate hominin figures, but I think the closest one to modern humans that is unclothed is their Homo habilis: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks, but this figurine is not the stuff that i looking for. I want 2 humans figurines, pretty and natural, and Adam and Eve in the Eden garden.

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Does any brand make humans?   Does any brand make humans? EmptyWed May 08, 2019 12:18 am

Hi SouthNoah

Preiser do naked figures in both G-scale 1:22.5 and 1-scale 1:32.

They are known as Adam and Eve and are in kit form so you can build the figures in any pose.

Expensive at £41 for the 1:22.5 and £38 for the 1:32nd scale. But it looks like you can build around 7 people from each kit. They need assembling and painting.

Chris

Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Does any brand make humans?   Does any brand make humans? EmptyWed May 08, 2019 7:17 pm

Great, I think that this is what South Noah wanted - tough I don't know if the will want unpainted figures or for-assemblage figures.
Here are cheaper! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I think the 1:22 models fits very good with most medium/big mammals of major brands :)

Back to top Go down
SouthNoah

SouthNoah

PostSubject: Re: Does any brand make humans?   Does any brand make humans? EmptyWed May 08, 2019 11:00 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
Great, I think that this is what South Noah wanted - tough I don't know if the will want unpainted figures or for-assemblage figures.
I think the 1:22 models fits very good with most medium/big mammals of major brands :)

Cool but these models are so nice too

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Does any brand make humans?   Does any brand make humans? EmptyThu May 09, 2019 1:13 am

Pardofelis wrote:

These are cheaper because they are HO - 1:87th scale - much smaller than the ones I provided information for. Depends on requirements but I don't think many on STS collect these tiny models.

Chris

Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Does any brand make humans?   Does any brand make humans? EmptyThu May 09, 2019 3:13 pm

Oh! I've tought they're the normal-sized figures. Yes, these minuscle humans would be better for a train station diorama miniature than for an Eden garden with major brand animals.

P. S. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] glad to see you active and fine! We stopped conversation suddendly and I would like to continue it :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does any brand make humans?   Does any brand make humans? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does any brand make humans?
Page 1 of 1