Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs  Empty
PostSubject: Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs    Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs  EmptyWed May 29, 2019 5:54 pm

Ok so I collected some products from PNSO, so it would be natural that i would own some of there Dinosaur models.

The first of which is this Ankylosaurus, which is just Wonderful!!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs    Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs  EmptyWed May 29, 2019 6:42 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs    Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs  EmptyWed May 29, 2019 8:10 pm

Is it the start of a medium sized figures or there is already a series?
It is quite detailed and looks very impressive. I've read it is 8 inches long and a vinyl figure. In this last point I have a little doubt too. If it is a vinyl figure, it is supposedly hollow even if it looks solide. Is it like the Papo alligator snapping turtle?

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs    Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs  EmptyThu May 30, 2019 2:53 am

Interesting figure, cheers cheers cheers

Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs    Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs  EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:13 pm

Roger wrote:
It is quite detailed and looks very impressive. I've read it is 8 inches long and a vinyl figure. In this last point I have a little doubt too. If it is a vinyl figure, it is supposedly hollow even if it looks solide. Is it like the Papo alligator snapping turtle?

This figure feels very solid, and it is made out of PVC Plastic just like your typical CollectA or Safari model.

It does however have a little softness to it, similer to some of Papos models. It is actually close to 9 inches long.

Sadly, i do not have the Aligator Snapping turtle, so i cannot say if its like that at all.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs    Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs  EmptyFri May 31, 2019 8:04 pm

Takama wrote:
Roger wrote:

This figure feels very solid, and it is made out of PVC Plastic just like your typical CollectA or Safari model.

It does however have a little softness to it, similer to some of Papos models. It is actually close to 9 inches long.

Sadly, i do not have the Aligator Snapping turtle, so i cannot say if its like that at all.

That is a good news. I've read it on dinoshop but it is good to know it is solide. It seems also on Everything Dinosaur that they give the information of a megalodon belonging to the same series.
The Papo alligator snapping turtle seems designed for a dino enthusiast as you are, thus I thought you had it already. Very Happy

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs    Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 12:09 am

My newest Addtion

The Megalodon Shark

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs    Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 5:26 am

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs    Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 11:25 pm

affraid very impressive! cheers Applause..and very good pictures!..
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs    Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 10:13 pm

Your Megalodon worked perfectly with your dark background. The figure is quite exciting and I think PNSO did a interesting work. :)

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs    Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 10:16 pm

Ok   How about a Mini dinosaur?

I was not intending this thread to include them. but hey its my thread so.

Qianzhosaurus

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs    Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 8:41 am

Congratulations

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs    Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs  Empty

Back to top Go down

Takama's PNSO Dinosaurs
Page 1 of 1