Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

caracal's watercolours

Go down 
+7
SUSANNE
Bonnie
lucky luke
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
Pardofelis
Caracal
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

caracal's watercolours Empty
PostSubject: caracal's watercolours   caracal's watercolours EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 6:29 pm

Felis silvestris (silvestris):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Panthera pardus (orientalis):

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: caracal's watercolours   caracal's watercolours EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 6:36 pm

You're so incredibly talented!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: caracal's watercolours   caracal's watercolours EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 9:12 pm

Thank you Pardo! :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: caracal's watercolours   caracal's watercolours EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 9:41 pm

Those are both beautiful! I have never been too great with water color, but you did a great job in these. Thanks for posting!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: caracal's watercolours   caracal's watercolours EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 pm

Very beautiful and a remarkable talent is evident. cheers

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: caracal's watercolours   caracal's watercolours EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:26 pm

thanks to you both!..  the wild cat is from a picture I kept since I was a ten years old child!

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: caracal's watercolours   caracal's watercolours EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 3:46 pm

Very Happy Applause Cool
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: caracal's watercolours   caracal's watercolours EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 2:21 pm

I know that this topic was from a while ago but I just wanted to say that these watercolours are beautiful! You are so so talented! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: caracal's watercolours   caracal's watercolours EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 7:21 pm

oh I haven't noticed your reply!.. sorry for my so late reaction and many thanks Bonnie! :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: caracal's watercolours   caracal's watercolours EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 8:25 am

Great to see these amazing pictures again cheers

Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: caracal's watercolours   caracal's watercolours EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 9:42 am

Thank you Susanne! :)
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: caracal's watercolours   caracal's watercolours EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 4:31 am

I love aquarelle !
And I love your watercolours !!! Applause Applause Applause

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: caracal's watercolours   caracal's watercolours EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 10:49 am

Thank you Kosta! :)
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: caracal's watercolours   caracal's watercolours EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 4:47 am

these are beautiful and evocative watercolours Alain!
I see where your love of spots comes from Very Happy
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: caracal's watercolours   caracal's watercolours EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 8:30 am

Ooh, these are so pretty, the colours are so clear and precise and delicate. I hadn't seen them before, they're from before I joined the forum.

I wonder, did you paint figures before watercolours, or the other way round? A lot of artists stick firmly to one type of painting, it's rare and really pleasing to find people who can adapt their skill between painting on models and creating a flat picture from scratch.

Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: caracal's watercolours   caracal's watercolours EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 10:30 am

Many thanks to you both Annette and George!😀
I drew animals on paper in my far childhood but I learned watercolour few years ago and I just continue to learn it. I began to repaint old Starlux animals models I had on 2014 to see what wôuld be the result of a meticulous painting on these beautiful sculptings!
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: caracal's watercolours   caracal's watercolours EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 1:57 pm

I'm glad this older thread got pulled up to the top! Beautiful watercolor work! Watercolor is SO difficult for me, I've only tried it a few times with very mixed results. You've really handled it well and gotten both the precision and the softness that it is so perfect for. I especially love the leopard because of how you've handled the shadows. The color and texture on the rocks is phenomenal. The extended front leg in particular is a very nice area, as well as the spots! You are so good at spots, in every media and in both 2 and 3 dimensions! I love how they follow the shape of the body, giving the animal contour even in the areas with less shadow.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: caracal's watercolours   caracal's watercolours EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 2:46 pm

Thank you for these warm words Jill! 😀
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: caracal's watercolours   caracal's watercolours Empty

Back to top Go down

caracal's watercolours
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: What else ? :: Member's arts-
Jump to: