Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Echo — a wolf by Anasta

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

Echo — a wolf by Anasta Empty
PostSubject: Echo — a wolf by Anasta   Echo — a wolf by Anasta EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 3:48 pm

He didn't know the way at all. He just ran where his feet lead. Nowhere. Just to appear out of here. The madness that engulfed the man pounded in his temples, driving blood mixed with adrenaline through his body. His lungs were bursting from running, and he kept stumbling, but he couldn't stop. Faithful dog, dragging a leash released, did not lag behind.

It is so good to live in supurb. Here, in the forest, he can hide pretty long. Being fully exhausted, a man slipped into the first place which seemed to be more or less safe, — a cave. Having made his way somewhere deep inside and hiding among the ledges of stone stalagmites, he collapsed to the ground and grabbed his head with his hands. The madness was creeping closer and closer, causing the tears of fear flow down his cheeks, and the diaphragm frantically pumping oxygen. The dog sat on the ground in front of the owner, blankly looking into his eyes. Dogs are naive creatures.

"Igor, relax... It's not your fault", the man said to himself desperately.
"Your fault...", repaeted an echo.
"This was an accident", a man tore off shaky hands from heads.
They were bleeding. He was covered in someone else's blood. In his mind appeared again the images that he saw just a few moments ago. Sometimes some pathetic moment decides the course of the rest of our lives.

Yes, he was the first to hit. But this man, Kovalyuk, made him to do that. Igor hitted him the first, then the second time, being in an affective state. And after that Kovalyuk fell.

"An accident... He... he was hit by himself".
"He was hit by yourself", corrected an echo.

Hello, dear STSers!

Today I have something special to show you — Echo, one of my characters.
Artist and writers often create their own worlds, and I'm not an exception. This world consists of two sides: our regular world and Looking Glass (russian "Zazerkalie"), or Dark World. Dark World is a habitat of creatures of alternative evolution. Some beasts can use mirrors to enter in out life, this is a reason of the title.

But our normal Earth isn't so simple, and there are powers above us that aren't any religion. There are 13 Gods that are keeping a balance to save life of each creature: Spring (rus. Vesna), Summer (rus. Leto), Ice and Winter (rus. Kholod and Zima), Darkness (rus. Mrak), Light (Svet), Fire (Ogon'), Wind (Veter), Earth (Zemlya), Water (Voda), Love (Lyubov'), Hope (Nadezda) and the main is Time Guard. All of the gods in former times were normal animals (any animal, in theory even a human), but after death they became a patrons of different elements. But to do this, they needed to go through an element, to feel it fully, and so their death could be pretty tormenting. Anyway it was so long ago, that they don't remember their previous lives and deaths.
But where is Echo? Echo isn't among them, because his status is a bit lower. Don't really sure about English, but Russian has a word "bozestvo" (божество), which means something like "little god".
Echo is a patron of mind and thoughts. He controls intellect of all the thinking animals (not only humans, but other animals that have intellect, maybe more simple, too). Life still can exist without mind, that's why his status is lower. He has pretty strained relations with other gods. They fear him because he can know what they're thinking about at the moment.He has especially bad relationships with Darkness. Let's call Darkness with russian Mrak, because english Darkness if feminine, while russian is masculine.
But Echo isn't really simple character. He can easily build any logical circuit, and he is so bored to watch the world and people with their often fictional problems. And so he loves entertainments, which maybe innocent or, contrariwise, cruel. And so sometimes he can turn the mind of someone to insanity.
But don't be afraid of him, he can help too  Wink

His speech is very uneven. Whisper, slow or fast speech, sometimes short screams — all of these things built his manner to speak. Logically, he can repeat someoneäs else voice.
Sometimes you can find songs or music that fit your chatacter. For Echo it would Marilyn Manson — Sweet Dreams. The same speech manner (not voice), lyrics that fit him...

Sorry for so long text  Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Echo — a wolf by Anasta   Echo — a wolf by Anasta EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 3:58 pm

I love Cernit clay I love you Look how it is flexible!

Echo is pretty high. His growth in real life will be about 90 cm.

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Echo — a wolf by Anasta   Echo — a wolf by Anasta EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 5:12 pm

Nice work :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Echo — a wolf by Anasta   Echo — a wolf by Anasta EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 12:45 am

Undoubtfully, you are a prodigious person. Your topics about your artistic creations, are like entering one of these Russian museums where we can expect everything and we will never feel disappointed. There is also much more to see than what we think we can understand. As always as you look deeper in a dark place in the Universe, you will see that exists much more than we ever thought and that there is no way to the end when you can't find where it starts. Looking frontally in the eyes of Echo, I am sure that the next time I will visit this topic, my memory will be just an echo in the darkness enlightening the infinite silence. Now I need to find my pills. Wink

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Echo — a wolf by Anasta   Echo — a wolf by Anasta EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 3:21 am

It's great seeing how the story and the figure fit together!

There is an English word for a little or junior god, it's demigod.
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Echo — a wolf by Anasta   Echo — a wolf by Anasta EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 12:36 pm

widukind wrote:
Nice work :)
Thanks, Andreas!

Roger wrote:
Undoubtfully, you are a prodigious person. Your topics about your artistic creations, are like entering one of these Russian museums where we can expect everything and we will never feel disappointed. There is also much more to see than what we think we can understand. As always as you look deeper in a dark place in the Universe, you will see that exists much more than we ever thought and that there is no way to the end when you can't find where it starts. Looking frontally in the eyes of Echo, I am sure that the next time I will visit this topic, my memory will be just an echo in the darkness enlightening the infinite silence. Now I need to find my pills. Wink
I always enjoy your long comments! Very Happy
First I wanted to say "What is so unexpectable in russian museums, but then I remembered this thing I've seen in Saint Petersburg :'D

Anyway, we won't be ever able to know all the things that surround us. But it's so interesting to study and learn something new. It is joy seeing how your experiment may differ from your expectations!

pipsxlch wrote:
It's great seeing how the story and the figure fit together!

There is an English word for a little or junior god, it's demigod.
Thank you! Now my vocabulary has got a new word study cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
TeddyLam

Country/State : Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: Echo — a wolf by Anasta   Echo — a wolf by Anasta EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 6:34 am

Echo — a wolf by Anasta ……Where to buy?

https://youtu.be/eRejRDE0nZw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo — a wolf by Anasta   Echo — a wolf by Anasta Empty

Back to top Go down

Echo — a wolf by Anasta
Page 1 of 1