Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Breed is this?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bun2013

bun2013

Country/State : Australia

What Breed is this?  Empty
PostSubject: What Breed is this?    What Breed is this?  EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 11:17 am

Does anyone know what breed this Schleich horse is

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What Breed is this?    What Breed is this?  EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 7:32 pm

Dülmener
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: What Breed is this?    What Breed is this?  EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 8:36 pm

It's a Dülmen pony :) (when I first saw it I though it was a Henson but it's written Dülmen on the website)

When I'm at it, does anyone knows the breed of the dark bay pony with light mane (the set with the chocolate shetland) I can't find it anywhere study
Back to top Go down
https://neptunefairytales.tumblr.com/archive
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: What Breed is this?    What Breed is this?  EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 12:24 pm

As the resto of the Schleich horses they have been making the last years, you can show it as whatever you want. They are so inaccurate and anatomically incorrect...

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
gulogulo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What Breed is this?    What Breed is this?  EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 3:54 pm

Schleich say its a "Dülmener". More about this breed see here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Breed is this?    What Breed is this?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What Breed is this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: