Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lorelain`s Horses

Go down 
+10
Roger
Advicot
SUSANNE
Taos
Shanti
lucky luke
Kikimalou
pipsxlch
widukind
Lorelain
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 4:37 pm

Lorelain wrote:

Sorry, what Portuguese breed you speak about? Sounds interesting. Maybe I will buy this model, maybe not - it depends.  Unfortunately, modern schleich's model anatomy makes me sad.

It is a rare and almost wild breed called Sorraia. I never expected to see these small horses made as figures and it is even more surprising that it is Schleich releasing them. I don't have my expectations high regarding anatomy but my excitment is huge. Very Happy

Lorelain

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 2:46 pm

One more retired horse.
13216 Fullblood horse by Schleich. This horse is older than I хD
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 5:02 pm

cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 8:32 pm

Congratulations, this model is not easy to find anymore.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 9:47 pm

Beautiful old horse! Congrats on this beauty.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Lorelain

Lorelain

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 11:59 am

Today I've got some New horses by Schleich company ^^

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 12:35 pm

Lovely horses, I especially like the one second from the right! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 1:09 am

Very good choices. Which model is that draft horse on the right? Is there any chance that you take a picture of it together with the Percheron stallion from 2007?

Lorelain

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 7:05 pm

Roger wrote:
Very good choices. Which model is that draft horse on the right? Is there any chance that you take a picture of it together with the Percheron stallion from 2007?
Thank you, Roger. Idk the breed of draft horse, but I can take photo later and send it to you)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 7:27 pm

Now I see it is the 13244 Schleich Heavy horse and it was never identified to a certain breed. I haven’t recognized it immediately. When you don’t collect actively a certain kind of figures, it is really hard to remember all of them even when there is TAW to help. Laughing
I’ love to see the comparison picture anyway if it is not too much work for you. bounce

Lorelain

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 11:10 am

Thank you, 2020. All my this year's additions [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 11:24 am

Sooooo many horses and all such beautiful and realistic models- your collection must be amazing! Very Happy cheers I love the dynamic poses that some of them have- what a wonderful herd! sunny
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:10 pm

Great collection of horses!!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 3:06 pm

Nice

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lorelain

Lorelain

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 9:27 am

The first addition of the 2021 ^^
Collecta
Schleich
WIA and Southland Replicas
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 9:41 am

WOW!! Shocked cheers cheers
All these horses are beautiful, such good choices of amazing models, they all look wonderful together with all the different poses! Very Happy
The CollectA horses especially have such character and so many lovely colours! I love you
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 9:49 am

Wonderful new horses Lorelain! Applause

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 9:57 am

When I find figures like the Southlands and Wia among mainstream brands as it is CollectA and Schleich, I know I am watching a topic from a very well informed collector.
When I have in mind that I don't have yet a Wia or a Southlands horse in my collection, I am sure I am a very distracted collector.
Wia horse is particulary special, the proportions are absolutely perfect, the head is not half the size of the body, it has a perfect balance, delicate legs and an unbeatable gracefulness. Obviously it is also related with the breed being represented but rarely brands offer figures with such quality.
The mane of the Southlands or the way ears and tail are positioned also give a unique expression to this figure, revealing the special talent of who sculpted it.
Fantastic batch of additions, seeing figures like these it will be hard to control my burning desire of collecting horses.

Lorelain

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 11:16 am

Bonnie wrote:
WOW!! Shocked cheers cheers
All these horses are beautiful, such good choices of amazing models, they all look wonderful together with all the different poses! Very Happy
The CollectA horses especially have such character and so many lovely colours! I love you
Yep. CollectA horses now is very beautiful models with very bright colours. Also sculpt of all of them is amazing, of course C:
Advicot wrote:
Wonderful new horses Lorelain!
Thanks cheers
Roger wrote:
When I find figures like the Southlands and Wia among mainstream brands as it is CollectA and Schleich, I know I am watching a topic from a very well informed collector.
When I have in mind that I don't have yet a Wia or a Southlands horse in my collection, I am sure I am a very distracted collector.
Wia horse is particulary special, the proportions are absolutely perfect, the head is not half the size of the body, it has a perfect balance, delicate legs and an unbeatable gracefulness. Obviously it is also related with the breed being represented but rarely brands offer figures with such quality.
The mane of the Southlands or the way ears and tail are positioned also give a unique expression to this figure, revealing the special talent of who sculpted it.
Fantastic batch of additions, seeing figures like these it will be hard to control my burning desire of collecting horses.
Southlands mare and Wia stallion were a spontaneous purchase Very Happy Absolutely. When I have enough money for buying I could`t get these adorable models for different reasons. Unfortunately, not WIA nor Southland are not available in Russia Crying or Very sad So only MPV-shop.
Wia horse "Sharif" is a small copy of artist resin Sharif sculpted by Brigitte Eberl so it`s details are amazing. Maybe this model is the one of the best examples of arabian breed in the figurines. Especially among paddock pals scale.
Brumby mare is amazing too. I like her pose and colour. This model looks very realistic: wild and free horse which had seen smth strange and creepy bounce
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 11:28 am

Lovely new additions!

Lorelain

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 11:31 am

Find more horses in my collection made by Funrise company. Does anybody know smth about this company? Maybe later I`ll make a review scratch  
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 11:41 am

Wonderful horses- all I know is that they made about 12 dogs, and I think some horses too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 1:31 pm

Funrise made at least 4 sets with horses from several breeds, you can see a list of them on TAW. That's the Appalloosa and Clydesdale from first series and i checked the other is the Carabair!!!! How lucky you are once it is a breed from central Asia! Wink
We miss two of them on TAW and I will use your pictures if you don't mind. I see Susanne already asked before... cat flower
By the way, Funrise Released a Russian Don Horse in their 1991 set.
You can find here one for sale. It is not their best horse and certainly shipment is prohibitive but at least you can see how it looks like.

Last edited by Roger on Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 5:56 pm

Applause Applause Applause

Back to top Go down
Lorelain

Lorelain

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:45 pm

Now I have a conga cheers Breyer stablemates so adorable so I am looking for all thoroughbred G2 scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lorelain`s Horses
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next