Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New special golden donkey foal by Schleich

Go down 
+4
SUSANNE
costicuba
Roger
75senta75
8 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

New special golden donkey foal  by Schleich Empty
PostSubject: New special golden donkey foal by Schleich   New special golden donkey foal  by Schleich EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 7:55 pm

Currently drugstore Müller in Munich offers a golden donkey foal by Schleich.
The seller says, it's a limited edition figure and it's not a regular one.  He also doesn't know, how long it will be offered.

arrow The new catalogue says on page 4/5 " Find the golden donkey and... win prizes..."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

arrow Here you can see the golden donkey together with the original figure 2014.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

arrow Have a look at the original version from 2014.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wink If anyone is interested in, I still have one donkey left, that is looking for a new home. The price in the shop is 5,99 Euro. ;)

Wink Donkey foal meanwhile find it´s way to Ebay Germany too. Wink

arrow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New special golden donkey foal by Schleich   New special golden donkey foal  by Schleich EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 10:22 pm

Very interesting, I always loved donekys and it is wonderful that they decided to make a golden one as a special version. I am interested in it if I am not late. Very Happy

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: New special golden donkey foal by Schleich   New special golden donkey foal  by Schleich EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:00 am

Fine Roger, so little golden donkey goes to Portugal. sunny

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: New special golden donkey foal by Schleich   New special golden donkey foal  by Schleich EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 5:13 pm

75senta75 wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New special golden donkey foal by Schleich   New special golden donkey foal  by Schleich EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 5:41 pm

costicuba wrote:
75senta75 wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

Laughing Now we belong to the Golden Donkey's Club. Wink

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: New special golden donkey foal by Schleich   New special golden donkey foal  by Schleich EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 8:34 pm

Roger wrote:
Now we belong to the Golden Donkey's Club

Yes, Golden Donkey`s Club sounds very good - and the Club meanwhile has four members. Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New special golden donkey foal by Schleich   New special golden donkey foal  by Schleich EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 9:23 pm

Yes, yes !! Thanks to Yvette and Kosta, I am a member also cheers cheers

squick810

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New special golden donkey foal by Schleich   New special golden donkey foal  by Schleich EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 3:17 am

I just got one of these. I love it! is there any ideas how many were made or any kind of production information for it? Thanks! I am a beginning Schleich collector, I love the rare/HTF stuff
Back to top Go down
Steve170

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: New special golden donkey foal by Schleich   New special golden donkey foal  by Schleich EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 11:18 pm

squick810 wrote:
I just got one of these. I love it! is there any ideas how many were made or any kind of production information for it? Thanks! I am a beginning Schleich collector, I love the rare/HTF stuff

I can't find a number on how many were produced. It was part of a Christmas promotion where the donkey came with a unique code. Type the code in online and you could win a prize. 20 prizes to be won and maybe £1000 was the grand prize...? Someone might correct me if I have gone wrong.

I have also orderd this limited edition donkey from ebay, I hope it has not been spray painted by the seller 🙈😅.

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New special golden donkey foal by Schleich   New special golden donkey foal  by Schleich EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 12:55 am

I got one for Christmas. I love him.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Jennypurr

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

PostSubject: Re: New special golden donkey foal by Schleich   New special golden donkey foal  by Schleich EmptyWed May 11, 2022 9:51 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Roger wrote:
Now we belong to the Golden Donkey's Club

Yes, Golden Donkey`s Club sounds very good - and the Club meanwhile has four members. Wink

I have one of the golden donkey foals too.  It was in a basket which was a raffle item at some past model horse show.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New special golden donkey foal by Schleich   New special golden donkey foal  by Schleich EmptyWed May 11, 2022 10:01 pm

Five members Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New special golden donkey foal by Schleich   New special golden donkey foal  by Schleich Empty

Back to top Go down

New special golden donkey foal by Schleich
Page 1 of 1