Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Wolf Collection

Go down 
+4
bmathison1972
Saarlooswolfhound
rogerpgvg
VexVamp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
VexVamp

VexVamp

Country/State : United States

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 9:16 pm

I've built up my wolf collection using various sources over the years. Some of them I bought and some were given to me by family members. I've gotten quite a few of my resin figures from garage sales and thrift stores, hence why some of them may have rubs or chips. My postcards, pictures, and most of my magnets and stickers have come from souvenir shopping while on vacation. The bulk of my plastic figures are from Ebay.

Although this is most of it, not everything in my collection is documented here. This includes some framed pictures I don't currently have on the walls, clothing (mostly shirts), some pillows, and all of the blankets (which are currently at my family's RV).

Hope you enjoy!

Plastic figures
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Plushes

Resin figures + miscellaneous collectibles

Books

Wall décor
This is only some of my framed pictures, since my shelves and desk take up a large bulk of my wall space, and a lot of my wolf pictures are currently stored away.

Post cards + greeting cards + unframed photo prints
I have a few more post cards and photo prints which are framed that I didn't get photos of. I also didn't add the ones that were propped up on my shelves

Magnets + stickers

Ornaments

Jewelry

Pillows
Currently most of my pillows are at my family's RV, so this is only some of what I have.
Back to top Go down
http://VexCollects.deviantart.com
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 9:48 pm

Great collection. And even the Christmas tree is decorated with wolves Applause. I find your first photo very useful for comparison purposes. I just ordered the Colorata which you have on your bottom shelf for my 1/32 scale collection (hasn't arrived yet). Seeing it next to the Kaiyodo, I am thinking the Kaiyodo may be OK too. What is the brown wolf two to the left of the red one?

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 10:01 pm

Beautiful collection! Plastic figures and statues etc. I enjoyed perusing them! Your displays are nicely done as well.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
VexVamp

VexVamp

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 10:06 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Great collection. And even the Christmas tree is decorated with wolves Applause. I find your first photo very useful for comparison purposes. I just ordered the Colorata which you have on your bottom shelf for my 1/32 scale collection (hasn't arrived yet). Seeing it next to the Kaiyodo, I am thinking the Kaiyodo may be OK too. What is the brown wolf two to the left of the red one?

I'm glad you like it! I actually bought the Christmas tree specifically to put my wolf ornaments on, though it does also sport a raven, coyote, and Simba figure on the other side. The Kaiyodo wolves are some of my favorites, and it really blows my mind how much detail they can get on such a tiny figure. Do you mean the snarling wolf across from the bright red one? That's from the Animal Planet Micro Kingdom Predators set. I bought the whole set, sold the ones I didn't want, and kept the wolf and white tiger.
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 10:07 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Beautiful collection! Plastic figures and statues etc. I enjoyed perusing them! Your displays are nicely done as well.

Thanks so much! It's taken awhile to figure out the most space efficient way to display everything, but I'm pretty happy with how it looks right now.
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 10:39 pm

I think so, I mean this one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Do you have the Britains wolf?
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 10:47 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
I think so, I mean this one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Do you have the Britains wolf?

Yes, that's the Animal Planet one. And no, I don't have the Britains wolf yet. I have a couple of Marx wolves, the AMT wolves, and the MPC dire wolf, but no Britains.
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 11:03 pm

If you PM me, I'd be happy to send you one.

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 11:33 pm

Impressive! Among the resin/statuettes, what is the one on the far right that looks like a tall habitat display with several wolves on it. Is that a solid piece? Or are the smaller wolves individual pieces? Or am I misinterpreting it entirely LOL
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 11:41 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Impressive! Among the resin/statuettes, what is the one on the far right that looks like a tall habitat display with several wolves on it. Is that a solid piece? Or are the smaller wolves individual pieces? Or am I misinterpreting it entirely LOL

You mean the one between the bobblehead and the howling wolf snow globe? That's one piece. It's actually a fountain, but I've never tried putting water in it. I think I got it from a guy selling a bunch of wolf stuff at a flea market if I remember right.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 11:54 pm

VexVamp wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:

You mean the one between the bobblehead and the howling wolf snow globe? That's one piece. It's actually a fountain, but I've never tried putting water in it. I think I got it from a guy selling a bunch of wolf stuff at a flea market if I remember right.

yes, that's the one, thanks.
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:10 am

rogerpgvg wrote:
If you PM me, I'd be happy to send you one.

Oh, do you have some to sell? Because I've been looking for both the plastic and metal versions, but on Ebay they're usually in lots or so far overseas that the shipping costs more than the item.
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 8:56 am

Happy to give it away for free, I have quite a few (only plastic). It's light, so I don't think postage will be expensive.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 9:16 am

Nice collection of wolfes

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 9:52 pm

That is a kind of wolf cult! I love how it is displayed and also that you collect lots of different things related with the subject.
A very respectable collection of wolves, these animals are really very popular among our members. Very Happy

Caracal

Country/State : France

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 11:23 pm

impressive collection!! cheers cheers Applause

and if you could shoot your 1/32 scale wolves from closer, it would be great! Smile
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 12:54 am

rogerpgvg wrote:
Happy to give it away for free, I have quite a few (only plastic). It's light, so I don't think postage will be expensive.

Aw, that's very kind of you. Do you want me to PM you my address?
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 12:58 am

Roger wrote:
That is a kind of wolf cult! I love how it is displayed and also that you collect lots of different things related with the subject.
A very respectable collection of wolves, these animals are really very popular among our members. Very Happy

It really is like a wolf cult, especially with the crystals and the big statues placed around the room! Very Happy And thanks, I love picking up really different or unusual things. Probably the most unique are my wolf pencil sharpener, wolf spinning top, and wolf bobblehead. I also really like my large statue, which is actually a Halloween decoration I bought from Target.
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 12:59 am

Caracal wrote:
impressive collection!! cheers cheers Applause

and if you could shoot your 1/32 scale wolves from closer, it would be great! Smile

Thank you! Which are the 1/32 scale? I am embarrassingly unfamiliar with the scale of my own figures.
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 12:59 am

widukind wrote:
Nice collection of wolfes

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 2:23 pm

If you are OK to PM your address, then I'll send it to you next week. A photo of your wolves in 1/32 scale would be very helpful for me too: Any wolf between roughly 2 and 3 cm.

Country/State : Hong Kong

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 5:17 am

Hi, do u have them?

amy & benton animals

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1995 W.A.I.   Wildlife Artists Incorporation 1995  Wolf Pup

………………………………

Joy city wolf

………………………………

Playspaces Grey Wolf

Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 6:23 am

TeddyLam wrote:
Hi, do u have them?

amy & benton animals

………………………………

Joy city wolf

………………………………

Playspaces Grey Wolf

No, I don't have that figure.
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 6:25 am

TeddyLam wrote:
Hi, do u have them?

amy & benton animals

………………………………

Joy city wolf

………………………………

Playspaces Grey Wolf

Oops, I saw the dotted lines and didn't check the entire list. Sorry about that. Anyway, I don't have the Amy and Benton wolf or the Joy City wolf, but I do have the Play Spaces wolf and W.A.I. wolf. I even posted a turnaround for the W.A.I. wolf here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Wolf Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Collection   My Wolf Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

My Wolf Collection
Page 1 of 1