Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kelpie and Nessie ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neptune

Neptune

Country/State : France

Kelpie and Nessie ? Empty
PostSubject: Kelpie and Nessie ?   Kelpie and Nessie ? EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 2:26 pm

I like fantasy animals almost as much as real ones.
I wanted to know if any brand does have a kelpie horse? Not like the safari Mer-horse with the tail, something more like the schleich water horse with the mermaid on it's back...

And also, I'm searching for a nice Loch Ness monster (who's not just a dinosaur or a sea dragon like I find everytime)

Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
https://neptunefairytales.tumblr.com/archive
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Kelpie and Nessie ?   Kelpie and Nessie ? EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 4:33 pm

How about this one:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No idea whether it is a realistic representation of the Loch Ness Monster Smile

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Kelpie and Nessie ?   Kelpie and Nessie ? EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 2:31 am

That's an interesting Nessie, Roger... too bad it's soft vinyl! I don't like soft material for my figures.

Neptune, I don'nt know of any off the top of my head, besides the Safari Cryptozoology toob Nessie. But have you checked Etsy or another artists' shopfront website? Or thought of commissioning figures from an artist? I made a Nessie head once, but am unfamiliar with the water horse figure you mentioned and am not a good artist myself. Maybe an artist here could customize existing figures to fit your wants also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelpie and Nessie ?   Kelpie and Nessie ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kelpie and Nessie ?
Page 1 of 1