Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich which was to be released in July 2018, but in the end still waiting...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

Schleich which was to be released in July 2018, but in the end still waiting...  Empty
PostSubject: Schleich which was to be released in July 2018, but in the end still waiting...    Schleich which was to be released in July 2018, but in the end still waiting...  EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 3:44 pm

Hello,
I don't know if you remember his 2 sets but they were supposed to be officially released in July 2018. They didn't come out because of the articulated dolls, but since then, no more news...
Does anyone know when they're coming out?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Schleich Horse Stall with Tori & Princess 42437
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Schleich Horse Club Washing Area with Emily & Luna 42438

I would like to put the photos because they were presented by the Schleich brand at the Toy Fair 2018.

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
bun2013

bun2013

Country/State : Australia

Schleich which was to be released in July 2018, but in the end still waiting...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich which was to be released in July 2018, but in the end still waiting...    Schleich which was to be released in July 2018, but in the end still waiting...  EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 4:15 pm

I don't know if they're ever be coming out, which is a real shame I really loved the look of the Tori and Princess stall
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Schleich which was to be released in July 2018, but in the end still waiting...    Schleich which was to be released in July 2018, but in the end still waiting...  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 12:29 am

I hope they'll came out in the future! I love the black/yellow color theme of Tori and Princess and the girl with black hair is cute!
Back to top Go down
https://neptunefairytales.tumblr.com/archive
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich which was to be released in July 2018, but in the end still waiting...    Schleich which was to be released in July 2018, but in the end still waiting...  EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 4:49 pm

I just asked myself this and had the idea to look for the awnser in STS.
Now i found this topic but i hope to find a awnser.
So the point is; nobody knows? Sad
Would have loves a in hand photo of that frisian stallion.

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich which was to be released in July 2018, but in the end still waiting...    Schleich which was to be released in July 2018, but in the end still waiting...  EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 5:55 pm

May I ask what was the problem with the articulated people?

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich which was to be released in July 2018, but in the end still waiting...    Schleich which was to be released in July 2018, but in the end still waiting...  EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 7:37 pm

Advicot wrote:
May I ask what was the problem with the articulated people?
The problem was a lot of breakage during the manufacturing process ... :/

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich which was to be released in July 2018, but in the end still waiting...    Schleich which was to be released in July 2018, but in the end still waiting...  Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich which was to be released in July 2018, but in the end still waiting...
Page 1 of 1