Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores

Go down 
+2
Kikimalou
Caracal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores Empty
PostSubject: another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores   another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 6:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

coppies of Papo and Schleich

copies of Schleich

copies of ? and Schleich

3,90 euros each box!.. the same size than the schleich and Papo original ones.  You can also find zebras, lions, giraffes, elephants, leopards (with a jaguar!), African buffaloes and brown bears (but I did'nt find them)..
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores   another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 7:26 pm

The orangutan with baby is a Safari Ltd copy
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores   another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 7:51 pm

so, only girls in this box! :)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores   another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:42 pm

i'm sure they will turn up in one of my local discount shops!!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores   another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 9:15 pm

I hope these do not ruin our beloved companies. I also can find some good copies in importants shops as Toys'r'us. Could you show a picture of the back of the box?

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores   another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 10:46 pm

Caracal wrote:
so, only girls in this box! :)

Maybe the baby is a boy Very Happy

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores   another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 12:15 am

Roger wrote:
I hope these do not ruin our beloved companies. I also can find some good copies in importants shops as Toys'r'us. Could you show a picture of the back of the box?

When I was a child, I was happy to find little very cheap soft plastic animals and soldiers to play with, because Starlux ones were rather expensive and I could buy only few of them as soon as I could save some money. I realised later that these very cheap figurines sold by packs were copies of big brands like Clairet, Cyrnos, Cofalu etc..

So, I am happy that chidren without many money can afford to play with cheap copies because Schleich or Papo replicas are far too expensive for them..

I don't feel guilty to have bought these copies because I bought the original figures before, and I never command chinese cheap copies of models from big brands I don't have yet because I can afford to pay them at their fair price justified by the great work they need to present the high accuracy level we  all want!.. but you're right Roger, these chinese copies may present a danger for the big brands like they ruined historical french brands in the past!..

These boxes were not in back but just displayed on shelves.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores   another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 10:16 am

Caracal wrote:
Roger wrote:

When I was a child, I was happy to find little very cheap soft plastic animals and soldiers to play with, because Starlux ones were rather expensive and I could buy only few of them as soon as I could save some money. I realised later that these very cheap figurines sold by packs were copies of big brands like Clairet, Cyrnos, Cofalu etc..

So, I am happy that chidren without many money can afford to play with cheap copies because Schleich or Papo replicas are far too expensive for them..

I don't feel guilty to have bought these copies because I bought the original figures before, and I never command chinese cheap copies of models from big brands I don't have yet because I can afford to pay them at their fair price justified by the great work they need to present the high accuracy level we  all want!.. but you're right Roger, these chinese copies may present a danger for the big brands like they ruined historical french brands in the past!..

These boxes were not in back but just displayed on shelves.

I have a few knockoffs too. Most I have the originals but not all. I don't recomend this kind of figures but I also don't criticize who buy them. I agree with the money question once I live in a country with very low salaries. but I always believe there are other ways to make good unexpensive toys. I didn't mind seeing these cheaper toys made without too much research but with designs made with love and imagination.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores   another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 11:48 am

I have seen that in Germany too

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores   another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores Empty

Back to top Go down

another NL cheap Brand found in "Action" stores
Page 1 of 1