Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Takara Tomy Lion Cub Walkaround

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VexVamp

VexVamp

Country/State : United States

Takara Tomy Lion Cub Walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Takara Tomy Lion Cub Walkaround   Takara Tomy Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:41 am

Picked this little guy up on Ebay recently. The figure is originally from this set [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] though I bought mine on its own. The head swivels back and forth, hence the line between the head and the body. I really enjoy these small Takara Tomy figures, and would really like to find the cheetah cub that closely resembles this lion, as well as the white otter from the same set as the cheetah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] If anyone has one of those figures for sale or trade, let me know!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://VexCollects.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy Lion Cub Walkaround   Takara Tomy Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:58 am

Lovely baby I love you

Great photos cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy Lion Cub Walkaround   Takara Tomy Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:24 am

Cute

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy Lion Cub Walkaround   Takara Tomy Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 10:17 am

Cute lion cub. I have the elephant. I wanted to put it on TAW, but I didn't know from what series it was. Based on your leaflets, I guess it's called something like baby animals.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I think Brettnj may be able to find the cheetah in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy Lion Cub Walkaround   Takara Tomy Lion Cub Walkaround EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 11:23 pm

Very cute face and great detail with the spots on legs.

PostSubject: Re: Takara Tomy Lion Cub Walkaround   Takara Tomy Lion Cub Walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Takara Tomy Lion Cub Walkaround
Page 1 of 1