Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Prestosuchus reminds me ...

Go down 
+7
Tove
costicuba
Caracal
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
SUSANNE
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

The Prestosuchus reminds me ... Empty
PostSubject: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 2:39 pm

I have a weak spot for "Croccosaurs", so last year, of course the new Safari prestosuchus had to join my flock Crocodile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As soon as I saw him, I thought , - he reminds me of something.
Some other prehistoric critter has the same paintwork   Shocked
Which one can it be ?

With a bit of difficulty I cought the Kaprosuchus without being bitten  Laughing
He is wonderful, and there is no doubt that they are both croccosaurs, but .. scratch

The Acrocanthosaurus then ???  bounce
Yes, the faces are painted quite similarly, and the white belly  Very Happy
Perhaps he was the one I thought about, but what about the spots ?
And not because I don't like him, but he is no croccosaurus  Rolling Eyes

Ahhh, the gorgeous Postosuchus then ?
Yes, HE has spots on the sides, and white belly , and further he is also a croccosaurus  cheers

Well, so much for my photograpic memory  Embarassed  Laughing
But aren't they cute ?  cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 2:59 pm

Interesting how easily you could spot some links between these figures. They keep a certain familiar fashion.
I also love crocosaurs and these wonderful topics show some of my favorite figures.
I only have the postosuchus but all others are really fantastic!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 4:37 pm

I love them all! What a beautiful flock you have Susanne!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 5:11 pm

Thankyou, Page flower

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 6:03 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 6:42 pm

Thank you for these useful pictures Susanne!:)
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 1:28 am

It`s a very nice model and I`m glad to see it presented with you wonderful photos Susanne cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 8:30 am

Thankyou Andreas, Caracal, and Kosta Very Happy

Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 4:15 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

But aren't they cute ?  cheers

Yes, they are SO cute. cheers  affraid
I love this photo Applause I love you
I have them all in my collection. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 9:02 pm

Thankyou, Tove cheers

So you have them also, - I know we have often the same taste Wink

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 6:35 pm

LOOK !!!!!  bounce  bounce

Kaprosuchus got a lady friend  cheers
See his delighted smile, and Lady Sarcosuchus looks immensely smug  Wink

She IS a beautyful lady with lots of curves and a wonderful nose   I love you  Laughing

I wonder what may come out of this,.... a flock of  Kaprosarcocrocco-babies  ? Shocked Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 10:50 pm

You've got the sarcosuchus, Susanne! Now at this size we have Safari's, Mojö's and CollectA's!
Actually, I think Safaris have a really modest nose and a very beautiful face! Interesting that all three companies made their sarcosuchus with very wavy poses.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 7:51 am

Roger wrote:
You've got the sarcosuchus, Susanne! Now at this size we have Safari's, Mojö's and CollectA's!
Actually, I think Safaris have a really modest nose and a very beautiful face! Interesting that all three companies made their sarcosuchus with very wavy poses.

Crocodile cheers
Ohh, yes !
What a great family they are  cheers

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 10:47 am

great model and useful picture about size! Thank you Susanne! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 6:26 pm

Oh she is stunning! I cant wait to get mine and finish my trio with the Mojo and CollectA ones too.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 9:18 pm

Crocodile Thankyou, both ! sunny

Steve170

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 9:33 pm

Very interesting crocosaurs.

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 1:05 pm

What a marvellous selection of crocosaurs. The only one I have is the CollectA sarcosuchus.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 6:21 pm

cheers Two happy cousins. Both are beautiful crocosaurs ! I love you I have just bought them myself. Are Doug Watson the sculptor?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 8:15 pm

Thankyou very much flower flower flower

Tove wrote:
cheers  Two happy cousins. Both are beautiful crocosaurs ! I love you I have just bought them myself. Are Doug Watson the sculptor?

I do not know who is the sculpto, but it is so nice,he could easily be Very Happy

LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 11:39 pm

Wonderful models Susanne cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 11:04 am

Thankyou, dear Massimo Very Happy

LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 7:55 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou, dear Massimo Very Happy
I love you

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 9:44 pm

Wonderful models you have, Susanne Applause
That's a pity, that I don't have the space to collect extinct animals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prestosuchus reminds me ...   The Prestosuchus reminds me ... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Prestosuchus reminds me ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Safari Ltd.-
Jump to: