Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some animal photos to remember

Go down 
+4
rogerpgvg
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Seeway
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Seeway

Seeway

Country/State : Taiwan

Some animal photos to remember  Empty
PostSubject: Some animal photos to remember    Some animal photos to remember  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 2:08 am

I once had a Ricoh R2 camera. Its original lens emphasizes the effect of shallow depth of field. I used it to photograph some of my animals. Now many smart phones can easily do the same effect, but these photos back in those days are memorable for me and here I like to share with animal fans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Some animal photos to remember    Some animal photos to remember  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 3:13 am

Beautiful photos! These figures really stand out.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Some animal photos to remember    Some animal photos to remember  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 8:08 am

These photos show what a really, really good camera can do , - with the right person behind it Wink

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Some animal photos to remember    Some animal photos to remember  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 9:12 am

Great photos. These "fade out" photos can be difficult to get right, because you need to get the right part of the animal in focus, but it has been done very well here by you.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Some animal photos to remember    Some animal photos to remember  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 9:24 am

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Some animal photos to remember    Some animal photos to remember  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 8:15 pm

These are very beautiful pictures and they give justice to the figures you are presenting!

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Some animal photos to remember    Some animal photos to remember  EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 1:06 pm

good pictures and good choice of replicas! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Seeway

Seeway

PostSubject: Re: Some animal photos to remember    Some animal photos to remember  EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 1:45 pm

Thank you everyone.

It's very kind of you to respond with encouragement.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Some animal photos to remember    Some animal photos to remember  EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 7:31 pm

I contemplated about the grey brahman cow, but decided on the red coloured one instead.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Seeway

Seeway

PostSubject: Re: Some animal photos to remember    Some animal photos to remember  EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 3:01 am

Advicot wrote:
I contemplated about the grey brahman cow, but decided on the red coloured one instead.

From what you said, I just know that they released another red version.

The red variation looks quite good as well!
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Some animal photos to remember    Some animal photos to remember  EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 1:16 pm

I thought it fitted in better with my other long horned zebu like the Papo one.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some animal photos to remember    Some animal photos to remember  Empty

Back to top Go down

Some animal photos to remember
Page 1 of 1