Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D

Go down 
+33
Wilorvise
Megaptera
TeddyLam
pipsxlch
Tiermann
Ana
rogerpgvg
Farm collector
75senta75
Dutch Bear
WhiteLightning Wolf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Taos
lucky luke
SeanieP
Bowhead Whale
RtasVadumee
Shanti
bmathison1972
jarda
sortepletter
Tove
landrover
Caracal
costicuba
Steve170
Pardofelis
Advicot
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
spacelab
widukind
SUSANNE
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 5:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Paige, which wolf is the best model ever produced??? Do you count Kaiyodo in too?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: On the pic with clouded leopard the Safari wolf appears to be made from two glued parts, right? Or is it only painted line?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 5:11 pm

Thankyou, dear Paige cheers

jarda wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: On the pic with clouded leopard the Safari wolf appears to be made from two glued parts, right? Or is it only painted line?

It is a painted line ! I also wonder why it is there scratch
Except for that, the wolf is gorgeous Very Happy Very Happy

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 5:54 pm

I have the Safari dromedary, but the Schleich one is very nice.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 6:26 pm

Nice catches Susanne

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 6:59 pm

Oh wow, so many beautiful additions!! A lot of them I would buy too but I am not buying any more figurines... Does it sound familiar! Razz Laughing bounce

I'd love to see more photos of the Great Dane as I am huge fan of this breed.

The Schleich Dromedar is awesome!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 7:23 pm

Shanti wrote:
Oh wow, so many beautiful additions!! A lot of them I would buy too but I am not buying any more figurines... Does it sound familiar! Razz Laughing bounce

Thankyou, Shanti , - yes, I am not buying any more either Evil or Very Mad lol!

Fortunately there is a walkaround of the Great Dane [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 8:24 pm

Thank you Susanne for this Mojo clouded leopard comparison pic ! I was afraid about getting it because I had seen pictures of the older version. You reassure me with this pic showing that the painting was clearly improved. However, the Safari model may look even more like a real one.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 8:43 pm

Glad to be of help, Rtas Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 8:49 pm

jarda wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Paige, which wolf is the best model ever produced??? Do you count Kaiyodo in too?

For me (so this isn't intended to be the only opinion anyone should have...) safari's arctic wolf is the best model ever produced. The face is the most realistic for that animal, and it has nice movement and detailing. For me, this includes japanese models (not to insult them because they are wonderful models as well. I just don't think the painting and detailing can be achieved in such a small figure, but I hope to be proven wrong someday!)

So overall, I think safari's arctic is the closest to perfect in my opinion, and this new gray wolf model is also very good as it has the most accurate painting thus far to me (not perfect, but they tried...)

But this is all coming from someone who will collect any wolf figure and owns several "ugly" models myself. Very Happy Those 2 are just the best from my view.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 8:50 pm

That is one gorgeous camel female, who will be the last of my dromedary's once I get her. Also you're the person [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who had bought the camel as well as the other figures when I went on to add figures to my wish list, under "people who bought this also bought the following products"

EDIT: Furthermore the Schleich Rhodesian Ridgeback is atrocious and I now am put of by how she looks. Evil or Very Mad

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 12:30 am

Some more great additions, Susanne! Very Happy
I love the clouded leopard with the new painting. That is a huge improvement and the effect of the larger clouds with these shadow like outlines is very realistic! A good painting can save a figure but in this case the poor painting of the previous version was not letting us to see how great the figure is. Safari clouded leopard is wonderful but I believe he needs a good painted friend.
I am resisting meanwhile to the Safari's wolf, lots of wolf collectors are praising it actually. I find it a great figure but I still believe I like the previous one better. I am also starting to love more and more that dromedary mare, it is a beautiful piece and I believe it is the first time I enjoy a Schleich camel but I will convince myself that the Papo is enough. Wink

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 12:58 am

Those fishes make me drool... I want them!
Back to top Go down
Steve170

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 2:16 am

Great new additions. I remember from before my sabbatical wanting a clouded leopard most and being disappointed with the paint job that I never bought Mojos. This is much better and represents the species.

SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 4:06 am

Great additions Susanne! in the second photo, where did you get the Safari South Africa toob? I love the olive baboon and good size.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 7:46 am

SeanieP wrote:
Great additions Susanne! in the second photo, where did you get the Safari South Africa toob? I love the  olive baboon and good size.

I got it here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 9:35 am

Great additions Susanne queen Very Happy cheers study Cool
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 12:16 pm

Roger wrote:
I am also starting to love more and more that dromedary mare, it is a beautiful piece and I believe it is the first time I enjoy a Schleich camel but I will convince myself that the Papo is enough. Wink

That lonely dromedary needs a wife, don't you think ? tongue

As shown by Susanne, they both work amazingly well together.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 4:00 pm

All Mojo dogs in your house, Susanne . Applause Applause Congratulations

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 4:20 pm

Great additions!!!!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 4:39 pm

Thanks for the kind comments, friends Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

landrover wrote:

All Mojo dogs in your house, Susanne .    Applause  Applause Congratulations

Thankyou, Fernando ! I am very happy for that cheers

Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 4:51 pm

the black & white horses are great! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 5:16 pm

Caracal wrote:
the black & white horses are great! cheers Applause

Yes, aren't they ? cheers

Anna sculpted them Applause Very Happy

SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 5:55 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
SeanieP wrote:
Great additions Susanne! in the second photo, where did you get the Safari South Africa toob? I love the  olive baboon and good size.

I got it here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Thanks Susanne--I wished they sold the baboon separately

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 6:02 pm

I also need a baboon, this one looks charming but it's a mini, isn't it? I wish they release it in normal size, not many good baboons in the market I think...
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 9:17 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Shanti wrote:

Thankyou, Shanti , - yes, I am not buying any more either Evil or Very Mad lol!

Fortunately there is a walkaround of the Great Dane [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Just checked for the pictures, they are awesome!! (Will throw away my good resolutions of not buying any more figurines... Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next