Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D

Go down 
+33
Wilorvise
Megaptera
TeddyLam
pipsxlch
Tiermann
Ana
rogerpgvg
Farm collector
75senta75
Dutch Bear
WhiteLightning Wolf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Taos
lucky luke
SeanieP
Bowhead Whale
RtasVadumee
Shanti
bmathison1972
jarda
sortepletter
Tove
landrover
Caracal
costicuba
Steve170
Pardofelis
Advicot
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
spacelab
widukind
SUSANNE
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 5:26 pm

RtasVadumee wrote:
Roger wrote:
I am also starting to love more and more that dromedary mare, it is a beautiful piece and I believe it is the first time I enjoy a Schleich camel but I will convince myself that the Papo is enough. Wink

That lonely dromedary needs a wife, don't you think ? tongue

As shown by Susanne, they both work amazingly well together.

Maybe, if I am successful with my new career as a priest, I will promote some marriages in my own collection. Laughing
I like it, I will put it in my wish list but first I need to focus in other priorities. farao

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 5:32 pm

cheers lol! lol!

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 3:17 pm

I was firmly determined to NOT get any more composition models, but....... Rolling Eyes  Laughing

I just HAD to get this little flock of Danolin models !! cheers
They are enormously hard to find Wink
Two of them may not be Danolin, but 5 in one go is almost a mircle  Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And then...this dog from lineol had to come and stay with me even if he has a metal hind-paw, - and the other two are welcome also.
Roger, isn't the fox from Elastolin ?
I think it is even a pre-war model  Shocked
If I can, I will try to make a little topic about all the fun I have had with these lol!

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 3:39 pm

Susanne, you always impress us with your determination to not get figures. Laughing
It is, however, a big luck anytime you have something to share with us. I hope you have the chance of telling your stories with these new figures. They are all very beautiful and I think you are right about the fox. The painting looks like the prewar version, lucky Susanne! flower

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 4:10 pm

Old figures are always treasures :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 4:20 pm

Very rare models, how say Andreas, those are treasures. cheers cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 4:29 pm

Thankyou, guys king king king

Imagine, - if that fox is pre-war model, he has survived over 80 years and a world war !!!! Shocked Still looking reasonably good cheers

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 6:32 pm

Wowww ... amazing !
Imagine , how many stories these models keep ... so much history ..
They are wonderful.
Look at that beautiful polar bear ...the dog, fox, wolf... Beautiful !
Congratulations dear friend cheers

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 5:45 am

Wonderful models and that Great Dane is stunning!!! Smile

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 5:49 am

And it is a little bit strange that these vintage brand had species that was never produced by modern brands, like a guinea fowl, a lyrebird , golden and silver pheasant....

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 8:14 am

costicuba wrote:
Wowww ... amazing !
Imagine , how many stories these models keep ... so much history ..
They are wonderful.
Look at that beautiful polar bear ...the dog, fox, wolf... Beautiful !
Congratulations dear friend cheers

Yes ! And the Danolin models are a piece of Danish history, - copies of German models, because we could not get that kind of toys during - and after World War II Very Happy

Taos wrote:
Wonderful models and that Great Dane is stunning!!! Smile
Isn't he Very Happy
He was the reason I got the three.
The pictures of the fox was so bad I couldn't really see him, but a fox is a fox Shocked so that was a wonderful surprise.

widukind wrote:
And it is a little bit strange that these vintage brand had species that was never produced by modern brands, like a guinea fowl, a lyrebird , golden and silver pheasant....

Perhaps back then it was more the parents who decided what to get for the children ?

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 6:14 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Yes ! And the Danolin models are a piece of Danish history, - copies of German models, because we could not get that kind of toys during - and after  World War II Very Happy

Which makes them even more special for you cheers

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 4:16 pm

I'm so glad to see you being active back here, Susanne! I love you

Congrats with such additions! I believe you can get all the world figurines Laughing

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 4:28 pm

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:

Congrats with such additions! I believe you can get all the world figurines Laughing

Good to see you also, dear Anasta cheers
Uhhh, no ! I surely hope I do not get many more animal models, - I would need a larger house affraid  Laughing Laughing

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 5:26 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:

Uhhh, no ! I surely hope I do not get many more animal models, - I would need a larger house affraid  Laughing Laughing

Same here! Our workshop has moved to bigger place and I put some part of my collection here Laughing

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 2:09 pm

It is very "dangerous" to look at the pages of the German E-shop  Sandspielfiguren Laughing

Last year I sold my Schleich mandrills.
I do not think they are particularly nice, but somehow I have missed them Suspect

Of course I HAD to buy the Safari anhinga with later paintwork, which I have been looking for for ages Very Happy
- and then I might as well get the monkeys...and the kingfisher Laughing  

Hurrrayyy, and even if this was a rater humble order, the kind people of Sandspielfiguren included a lovely, black rooster and his lovely black wife as a gift cheers

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 2:29 pm

You also took a visit to my new favourite online shop... I'm now addicted to it and wanted to buy all the figures that I like.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 3:13 pm

I waited quite a long time to buy this kingfisher and then, I got bored and had nothing else to buy at the shop so I just got it ! The toy shop is just one minute from where I work so I go there almost every day at noon, that's why Embarassed

To the contrary, I would have to order the anhinga online and that makes a difference bounce
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 3:42 pm

RtasVadumee wrote:
I waited quite a long time to buy this kingfisher and then, I got bored and had nothing else to buy at the shop so I just got it ! The toy shop is just one minute from where I work so I go there almost every day at noon, that's why Embarassed

To the contrary, I would have to order the anhinga online and that makes a difference bounce

OHHH! To have a shop selling Papo so near drunken

Perhaps you should not wait too long to find the anghina. He wasn't made for a very long time scratch

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 4:03 pm

Very nice indeed. :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 4:11 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Hurrrayyy, and even if this was a rater humble order, the kind people of Sandspielfiguren included a lovely, black rooster and his lovely black wife as a gift cheers

Congrats, Susanne! The rooster and hen are Marolins and exactly these molds used Durolin for their Masse figures during Czechoslovakia era.
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 4:17 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
RtasVadumee wrote:

OHHH! To have a shop selling Papo so near drunken

Perhaps you should not wait too long to find the anghina. He wasn't made for a very long time scratch

There are at least three shops selling Papo in my city.

So the anhinga is retired ? I am surprised, I did see it in my regular figure supplier's online shop and she does not usually sell retired models scratch
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 6:53 pm

Congratulations for you new models from Sandspielfiguren dear Susanne  cheers
I know this beautiful website because of you and I love it :)
I love the way, they always make some gifts with our orders :)

I also love the Safari anhinga :)

Last edited by costicuba on Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 7:17 pm

That's a shop for collectors, undoubtfully. The newer version of the anhinga is much nicer, nice that you could find the right version. Some years already and I am still surprised that someone made that bird. I like your free chicken too. Wink

costicuba wrote:

And soon I think, I will get sick ..if not from the virus, but from ''sizus''.

lol! lol! lol! Sizus no, Kosta. I want to see your brown hyena. Wink

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 11:20 pm

Lovely additions, Susanne! The Safari LTD Anhinga is a beautiful figure and I love that little Papo Kingfisher too!

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D   Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Susanne's new models 2020 , December 25th: christmas present from me to me :D
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next