Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!

Go down 
+24
Bowhead Whale
sauroid
Kiryuha
donny ong
lucky luke
Tiermann
Taos
NightLioness
Chris Sweetman
A-J
75senta75
rogerpgvg
Farm collector
Wilorvise
widukind
spacelab
Advicot
RtasVadumee
SUSANNE
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
costicuba
pipsxlch
Roger
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 10:10 am

I was wondering, what is the difference between this forum and the ToyAnimal forum ?

Which one is the most active ? Should I have an account on both ?

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 11:38 am

Well I began on the ATF in October and I enjoyed my time. Now I am spending more time here as it is a lot more active and a lot more posts, to read. It's also completely up to you, I would give the ATF a go.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 1:21 pm

Oh, 10 years have already passed on STS??? Unbelievable!
Then how many years have passed since the start of our community on LG forum, I wonder...

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 1:21 pm

RtasVadumee wrote:
I was wondering, what is the difference between this forum and the ToyAnimal forum ?

Which one is the most active ? Should I have an account on both ?

I stay here, because i am very, very happy here cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 1:53 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Oh, 10 years have already passed on STS??? Unbelievable!
Then how many years have passed since the start of our community on LG forum, I wonder...

Kiril, LG started at 1st February 2006 but they are not active anymore for a long time. Sad

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 9:53 pm

I remember starting on LG but so much better on here with lots of pictures,info and friends!!

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 3:57 pm

happy belated birthday STS! i became a member 8-9 years ago and i guess im one of the "old" members. congrats everyone! What a Face Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 8:09 pm

sauroid wrote:
happy belated birthday STS! i became a member 8-9 years ago and i guess im one of the "old" members. congrats everyone! What a Face Applause cheers

Yes Gerard, you joined the forum a little after [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and you are three faithful and still active and iconic members. Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 8:49 pm

That globe is incredible!!!! I'm curious: who in this forum actually is located in Montreal? It's not so far from me!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 12:23 am

Happy birthday to usssss! cheers Applause Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 9:08 am

So Willy won’t be the last To post of this topic Sleep Shocked
Before it would be too late, I wish you all to enjoy our village for many years as I enjoyed it and still do of course Wink cheers 🎂🍾🥂
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 11:19 am

Very Happy flower Happy birthday to this wonderful forum and to all people who made and who make it to live and to gather the strange and often lonesome collectors we are! flower sunny
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 3:16 pm

Oh thank you so much for bringing back this thread! cheers Very Happy And wow, 10 years, it makes the few months I've been here seem so short! I find it so amazing how some people are here still after 10 years, it just shows how special and amazing STS is for collectors! I wish I had joined all those 10 years ago- although if I had I would have been 5 at the time!Laughing
But I am just so glad that I did join, I now know I'm not the only collector and I've met so many kind and helpful people who are passionate about their hobby like me- thank you so much for everyone here! cheers And not only that but my sculpting has improved so much, and only in a few months, and that is because of the incredible and unbelievably helpful people here who have given me so many tips!
And also I have learnt so much more about dog figures, so many new brands- and the TAW is what I have dreamed of- the complete lists of all the dogs made by all the brands has just been amazing! cheers  cheers
I could go on and on, but thank you, thank to everyone here, and I hope that we will all be here in 10 more years time! sunny flower
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!   10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

10th Anniversary of the STS-Forum!!!! - Happy Birthday!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2