Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help! Empty
PostSubject: Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help!   Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help! EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 3:41 am

I'm helping Roger with photos for the Toy Animal Wiki. I still need to photograph and send him photos of the Aquarium Fishes in Colour Series 1 & 2. I have all the figures, but I don't have the proper bases for 3 of them. I believe they are the 2nd series. They are all 3 of them the secret figures of the series- the albino ryukin (or fantail), panda telescopic and calico kyo nishiki (the longer finned calico ranchu). They should be on the base that's a hut with waterwheel. Thanks!

Also seeking a photo of the common wild type goldfish from the Freshwater Fishes set (has short fins) as mine does not have the proper base.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help!   Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help! EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 1:51 pm

I dont have these fishes

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help!   Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 11:59 am

It seems nobody have them, Kelly bought them all! Laughing

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help!   Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 2:23 am

Laughing That is what my husband says. Too much money on too many silly fish! Razz
But I do love my goldies and hope to find more. He could have it worse, I could collect jewelry or designer shoes!

Maybe I should look for a cheap double on a proper base, then sell it after.
Back to top Go down
almisi43

almisi43

Country/State : españa

PostSubject: Re: Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help!   Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 9:02 pm

Hello, I don't know if this is one of them and if the photos can be useful.

Alfonso

Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help! Img_4112

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help!   Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 10:32 pm

almisi43 wrote:
Hello, I don't know if this is one of them and if the photos can be useful.

Alfonso

Thanks Alfonso, I believe it is one of them and photos are surely useful. Though, I will wait for Kelly's feedback because I'm in a goldfish overdose at the moment. Laughing Rolling Eyes

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help!   Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help! EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 5:55 pm

Yes, that is the panda telescopic and on the proper base that I lack! Muchas gracias por su ayuda, Alfonso!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help!   Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help! EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 7:11 pm

pipsxlch wrote:
Yes, that is the panda telescopic and on the proper base that I lack! Muchas gracias por su ayuda, Alfonso!

Thanks for confirming, Kelly, it is now at the wiki. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help!   Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help! Empty

Back to top Go down

Yujin Goldfish photos wanted- please help!
Page 1 of 1