Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

playvisions tubes

Go down 
+4
widukind
Advicot
SUSANNE
Taos
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

playvisions tubes Empty
PostSubject: playvisions tubes   playvisions tubes EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:51 pm

I have theses two tubes by Playvisons called Habitat Earth-one is Yellowstone wildlife the other Arctic Wildlife
As you can see the wolf is the same in both just different paint work
Don't know what the Brown Pelican is doing in Yellowstone-on holiday maybe!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

playvisions tubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: playvisions tubes   playvisions tubes EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 4:58 pm

They are wonderful cheers

I have never seen the yellowstone one before . It is beautyful .drunken
The paintwork of the wolf is very nice, even if perhaps not completely correct.
But it teaches us news from nature : pelicans are hiding in the mountains !!!! affraid

The Arctic tube is just as great, - ohhh, look at that caribou I love you

Thankyou for sharing, dear Taylor cheers

Taos

Taos

playvisions tubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: playvisions tubes   playvisions tubes EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 5:29 pm

Thank you Susanne.As you say the painting on the wolf is not the best but its very charming in its own way!
The little Hooded seal in the Arctic tube is also very very nice.

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

playvisions tubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: playvisions tubes   playvisions tubes EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 6:06 pm

I really like the pelican and American badger. Thanks a bunch for sharing Taylor :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

playvisions tubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: playvisions tubes   playvisions tubes EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 6:08 pm

I believe the pelican is Club Earth and is part of the series Birds to go

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

playvisions tubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: playvisions tubes   playvisions tubes EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 7:04 pm

What a phantastic catch :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

playvisions tubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: playvisions tubes   playvisions tubes EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 7:30 pm

Awesome tubes! There are pelicans in YNP but not brown ones. So it must be visiting distant relatives. Laughing

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

playvisions tubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: playvisions tubes   playvisions tubes EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 7:39 pm

beautiful serie, I like the walking wolve whose legs and muzzle are not too thick, the badger, the muskox, the caribou, the beluga, the 2 bears, the wappiti but it's a pity the too small bison.. cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

playvisions tubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: playvisions tubes   playvisions tubes EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 8:23 pm

Two treasures, Taylor! Very Happy
I think Adam is right and the brown pelican is probably on holiday as you mentioned. Is it marked PV? scratch
Sorry, I have another request. It is really hard to see but could you confirm if the number marked on that polar bear is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

playvisions tubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: playvisions tubes   playvisions tubes EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 1:41 am

Those two tubes are wonderful! There seems to be quite a few variants of that PV wolf. I have at least 5 that are all different from one another in terms of colors and paintwork.

Taos

playvisions tubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: playvisions tubes   playvisions tubes EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 4:55 pm

I think you are both right with regards to the Brown Pelican.He is just marked made in china so likely noy belong to this set.I have always put him with this set so looks like he belongs elsewhere now!
Yes,Roger the Polar bear has a 7 on him,they all have numbers.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

playvisions tubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: playvisions tubes   playvisions tubes EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 9:12 pm

Taos wrote:
I think you are both right with regards to the Brown Pelican.He is just marked made in china so likely noy belong to this set.I have always put him with this set so looks like he belongs elsewhere now!
Yes,Roger the Polar bear has a 7 on him,they all have numbers.

Thanks Taylor! Very Happy

playvisions tubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: playvisions tubes   playvisions tubes Empty

Back to top Go down

playvisions tubes
Page 1 of 1