Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

one and only repaint!

Go down 
+4
Advicot
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
Taos
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

one and only repaint! Empty
PostSubject: one and only repaint!   one and only repaint! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 5:04 pm

My one and only repaint was the Schleich Angus bull into a Beef Shorthorn. Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: one and only repaint!   one and only repaint! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 5:34 pm

That is wonderful Taylor cheers
Toy did a great job !!!!Applause

And an interesting breed, which I had never heard of before ( as so many other things Embarassed Laughing )

Didn't you think it was fun to make, since you won't make any more Shocked

Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: one and only repaint!   one and only repaint! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 5:58 pm

Many thanks Susanne!I did enjoy it at the time but it took a while to get it all right and I don't think I have the patience for this kind of work!!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: one and only repaint!   one and only repaint! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 6:23 pm

Beautiful figure and great idea! I think you did a wonderful job on this repaint.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: one and only repaint!   one and only repaint! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 6:35 pm

Oh very well done, he looks marvellous. He reminds me of my bull: Henry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: one and only repaint!   one and only repaint! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 6:43 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: one and only repaint!   one and only repaint! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 11:12 am

Thank you for your kind words!

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: one and only repaint!   one and only repaint! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 3:22 pm

cheers Applause

So it was Black before I suppose?..
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: one and only repaint!   one and only repaint! EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 12:09 am

Repainting a beef is something that I never expected to see in my life but with my age I should not get surprised. Laughing
wonderful Taylor, I love the way you painted it, the specled flanks are very realistic! Very Happy

Taos

PostSubject: Re: one and only repaint!   one and only repaint! EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 3:37 pm

Yes,he was black before so told a number of coats of paint to get him to the colour required!
Roger,I choose this colour as its typical of the breed.I could have when with all over roan but thought this would be a bit too much.

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: one and only repaint!   one and only repaint! EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 3:58 pm

Very Happy cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one and only repaint!   one and only repaint! Empty

Back to top Go down

one and only repaint!
Page 1 of 1