Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds

Go down 
+20
Giulia
lucky luke
Bonnie
pipsxlch
Ted_Goldman
Duck-Anch-Amun
costicuba
Tiermann
NightLioness
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
rogerpgvg
Caracal
SUSANNE
Roger
Pardofelis
RtasVadumee
widukind
Advicot
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 1:25 pm

My new 33 Yowies have arrived, I'll be posting photos tonight. Very nice figures and very well priced

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 2:54 pm

Advicot wrote:
My new 33 Yowies have arrived, I'll be posting photos tonight. Very nice figures and very well priced

CONGRATULATIONS cheers
Can't wait to see them Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 7:32 pm

These figures are my first Yowies, there are 33 of them: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 7:50 pm

I got them all of eBay for the total of £12.46, which in my opinion is good value. When they arrived this morning they came in a gravy granules container which was rather odd, but were sealed in a zip lock bag.

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 7:58 pm

good deal Adam! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 7:59 pm

Thank you kindly Alain

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 9:33 pm

Great new additions. Quite a few Yowies represent species that are rarely made by other companies. Did you get many new species for your collection?

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 9:53 pm

I got 16 new species including a splendid wren and a green Christmas beetle

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:37 pm

That's pretty good. Yes, the wren is beautiful. Like you, I recently also collected some UK Yowies (but they were more expensive). I like the wren too.

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:50 pm

What figures did you acquire Roger?, I'd love to know.

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 8:55 am

33 figures by 12£ is a miracle!!! You was very lucky for find this unique opportunity :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 9:07 am

Well, I was browsing after Rogerpgvg gave me a link to eBay and there were many silly prices like £17.50 for one figure. Then I stumbled upon this seller, and I took a look of what he had and bought the lot.

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 10:02 am

They are cute, not what I would collect but lovely anyway.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 10:17 am

Thanks Ben, there are many unusual species here in figure form such as a marsupial mole and a snake necked turtle.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 12:56 pm

Great catch Adam :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 1:40 pm

Thanks Andreas

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 6:41 pm

Advicot wrote:
What figures did you acquire Roger?, I'd love to know.
I got these:

Cassowary
Sulphur crested cockatoo
Jabiru
Pelican
Chestnut teal
Masked owl
Takahe
Splendid fairy wren
Rainbow lorikeet
Golden shouldered parrot
Laughing kookaburra
Little penguin
Spotted cuscus
Chimpanzee
White-handed gibbon
Sengalses bushbaby
Ringtail lemur
Orangutan
Chacma baboon
Yellow cobra
Carpet python
Bandy-bandy
Southern death adder
Clark's anemonefish
Angel fish
Blue swimmer crab
Loggerhead turtle
Moray eel
Yabby
Common sawshark
White's seahorse
Fiddler crab
Eastern grey kangaroo
Black wallaroo
Pygmy possum
Dingo
Marsupial mole
Eastern barred bandicoot
Koala
Saltwater crocodile
Wombat
Duck-billed platypus
Short-beaked echidna
Tasmanian devil
Striped possum

Quite a few are the same as you have. I am particularly happy with the cassowary, as it looks good and is 1:32 scale. I haven't been able to enjoy them much yet, as I had to leave my house due to the corona virus lock down (long story). Once I go back, I may try to trade some, because I am trying to keep my collection within limits.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 10:29 pm

I would certainly be interested to add any Yowies I don't have to my collection as I am a tiny bit addicted on getting any Yowies I can, that I don't have already :)

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 6:50 pm

Here are fourteen new figures that I purchased a few days prior: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 7:07 pm

Congratulations Adam :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 7:09 pm

Thank you Andreas :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 7:24 pm

Gosh, for some reason, I missed the yowies Sleep

What a fabulous deal you made , and so beautyful they are Applause

And here we see the frog tube from Wild Republic cheers

And the lovely, lovely dromeday Applause Applause

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 7:26 pm

Thank you ever so much Susanne :)

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 9:04 am

Nice. The wombat seems to be scared by the big bunch of giant frogs. He seeked for protection under the only other mammal of the set, they were friends before the frogs arrived, because both are Schleich Very Happy

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 9:21 am

Surprisingly the wombat came separate on Monday and the frog tube and camel on Tuesday.

Thank you for your kind words :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next